Chaper 2: The day i became a servant

After school*

*issei goes on his way home*
*issei* ugh, what a dim adolescence, at this rate my life is doomed to end without bearing fruit, and without me ever getting to touch any boobs?

*???* u-um excuse me, you're hyodo issei from kuoh akademy, aren't you?

*the girl was wearing a different school uniform and had a pretty cute face with pink eyes*

*issei turns his head facing her*
*issei* yes.... *mind* what school is she from, I don't recognise her uniform, but oh boy she's cute!

*???* uh....
*issei* oh d-did you need something from me?
*???* hyodo, are you seeing anyone right now?
*issei* uh, n-no, no one, really.
*???* u-um would you like to.....go out with me?

*issei was suprised*

*issei* what did you just...?
*???* for a while, I've watched as you passed by here, and.....um.....hyodo,I....
*issei's mind* h-hey, is she...?
*???* I-I want.....*she bows* i want you to please be my boyfriend!

*issei was completely shocked*issei's mind* f-for real!!*

*issei* u-uh yeah sure, gladly.

*yuma* oh great!!! My name is yuma, amano yuma.

*issei* that's a nice name, wonna meet meet me at the school gate after school to meet my friends?
*yuma* yeah sure, il gladly come.
*issei* awesome, well see you tomorrow Yuma.

*yuma waves and leaves, issei walks home and jumps in happiness*

*the next day*
*matsuda* NA-NANI?!?!?
*motohama* how????
*issei* this is Yuma, amano Yuma.

*yuma bows*
*yuma* nice to meet you.
*issei* and yes, she's my gir......l......friend, so you guys go get yourself's some girlfriends aswell, well let's go Yuma.
*yuma* Mm-hmm.

*they leave*
*motohama* that traitor!!!

*lelouch was walking his way home when he saw issei and one girl talking to each other about a date, then he accepted it and then they both leave but issei is jumping in happiness*

*lelouch* heh guess his luck just came, still, something is not right about that girl.
*he then realised that koneko was watching issei, then she left*
*lelouch* well anyway *lelouch leaves*

*at the ORC*
*rias* I see.
*koneko* sure enough, your hunch was...
*rias* right on the mark? It appears I was right to have you keep an eye on him and lelouch was there aswell, do you think he knows something?

*koneko* I don't know rias.
*akeno* president, what shall we do?
*rias* we shall make our preparations at least, everything else depends on issei.

*in the city*
*issei* she is quite late, where is she?
*???* here you go *a girl gives him a pamphlet and leaves*
*issei* I took it without thinking, "your wish will come true" well if that doesn't sound contrived.
*yuma* issei!
*issei* oh, good morning Yuma.
*yuma* sorry, have you been waiting long?
*issei* no, I just got here myself. *mind* I always wanted to say that!

*lelouch was in a shop in the city buying a drink* heh a fresh day * he leaves and a girl gives a pamphlet and leaves* huh "your wish will come true" yeah sure * he puts it in his pocket, he then sees issei with his girlfriend, he still sensed that strange feeling when he has that girl, lelouch went back to his own business*

*Issei and his girlfriend went to shops and sat at a restaurant, they quite enjoyed it*
*they were walking around the park and issei was holding her hand, then Yuma ran to the fountain then stopped and looked at issei*