It was hard for me to swallow Ahmar's hospitability. I never thought that he could behave like a good kid or perhaps, it was because I don't know him much.

"There is no need for that. I will call your mother later." She said and Ahmar gave a curt nod in acknowledgement.

"I don't know what she was thinking, leaving a girl with her son. Such girls shouldn't be trusted." She mumbling before leaving but loud enough for us to hear.

What???

I stared her back in complete shock trying to digest what she had said.

What kind of sick mind she has???

I clenched my hands to control my anger.

"Ignore her. She is a cheap person." Said Ahmar standing beside me.

'I don't want to hear from you.'

I opened my mouth to say, but those words never left from it. It was my time of being tested by life and I have to pass it without making any complaints.

"Hm!" I nodded and left.

How many more insults do I have to face???

And why???

I just wanted to live a peaceful life. I hated such people who interfere in other's lives and made it more difficult with their annoying points of view and comments. That's exactly why I isolated myself and Baba from everyone. I knew it wasn't right and nor my religion or my society approve of such a thing. Yet I stayed still my ground for the sake of peace of my mind.

But now, it looks like I can't escape from them forever...

And I am losing my will of fighting gradually, I am tired...

Baba, Ami... is it any peace up there???

I dropped myself on the bed and don't know when their sleep engulfed me, fading all my pain away.

~*~

A faint sound of phone ringing stir up my sleep, with squinted eyes I reached out for my phone to check the caller ID, but to my surprise, it was the morning alarm.

What!

Hastily I sat up and soon noticed the sound of Fajar Azan was echoing in the atmosphere. Waking up the sleeping beings.

I slept a whole day???

I opened my eyes wide and stared at the phone screen once again, to make sure that I wasn't mistaken... and I wasn't.

'What happened to me?' I asked myself while leaving the bed.

During praying, I realized that I was quite hungry and to quiet my growling stomach I flew down to the kitchen, only to find my student there. Drinking his favourite hot chocolate early in the morning.
I stood at the kitchen entrance and stared at the mug in his hand before going inside. I Salam him, knowing very well that he wouldn't take the initiative. He answered me and averted his gaze.

"I am making my breakfast, would you also like something to eat?" I asked because he stayed there even after finishing the hot chocolate.

"The cook made dinner for you." He announced instead of answering my question.

Is he saying that I should eat the food made for me???

"Yes, ... you are right. He would've made dinner for me and I should eat it, instead of cooking something new." I smiled awkwardly going to the refrigerator.