Chapter One

The excitment of my life my started when i was seventeen. Well i hope it starts,because i just moved to a new town in london,brighton and i am hoping for a cool new life,new friends and perhaps a boyfriend.
Well maybe guess i have to look forward to a new future because of the last sixteen years that i spend at amesterdam and it was awkward,boring life with only one friend ,emma.
I miss her sooooo much!! I cant believe that she moved to canada.
I moved here this summer and some cool friends already, Mia and Brandon.
Mia curtsey is a bubbly,fun girl with wavy reddish brown hair,she usually keeps it as a bun and rarely changes it. She has smooth milky skin and has almond shaped deep brown eyes , which guys like brandon can get lost in, well i am just saying.
Because i have caught them looking at each other in another way several times. I mean i think they like like each other, but they doesnt want to accept it.
Anyways brandon marshall is a tall guy with brown shaggy short hair and amazing mint green eyes. He has tan skin.
Mia gets really mad when other girls compliment him about his cute jawline and when his dimple appears so nicely when he smiles. I am kind of tired of hearing mia always blabbering about him when we are alone.
Just kidding. Well you gotta admit he is kinda cute.
They are both really nice and its good to have friend like them by my side, i mean who knows when the drama of my life will start?
Ok tommorow 's the first day of school for me at maxtage high school, as i heard its awesome. I am so exited.soo i gotta get enough sleep, or else ,this face will be the grumpiest face you will ever see.
I placed my diary on the cupboard next to my bed and set my alarm which was also on the cupboard.
I stared at the aesthetic decorated wall where my polaroid camera was hanging with the pictures i took before.
As the memories of the pictures flew into my mind , i dozed off to sleep.
"In the end she uses her
fears as her wings"
Hey people!thanks for reading this chapter. Hope you liked it really much. Give a vote if you feel like it and please give a feedback.
I gotta tell ya this is my first story , might not be that good,but please keep a positive mind.
Love you all to the moon and back.
|layan♡