17 : Shopping is Just an Excuse [M]

It was when Taehyung had finished recording some random ear cleansing type of ASMR with the play of his breath that Jungkook interrupted him.

"Jungkook, at least kn-"

"Tae, are your parents coming?"

The artist really did want to yell at him for bursting without permission but before he did, he answers "Yes Kook, my mom is coming, tomorrow in fact. Now knock before you enter!" Jungkook laughs it with a random yes that didn't had a single bit of seriousness in it. He proceeds to ask yet another question that Taehyung didn't believe so much.

It was so sudden and out of pace but Taehyung found his eyes widen and lips hang opened.

"You heard me, let's go shop for things for you to use." Jungkook and his sudden things was back at it again. But Taehyung was pretty sure he didn't need to buy anything let alone tag him along.

"No thanks.. I just want to sleep today."

"... I'll buy a squeaky dildo.."

"Jeon Jungkook, I will not use that in my videos!"

"Just this once. I want to hang out with you."

Jungkook literally just admitted that the supply shopping was just an excuse to hang out with him. What in the world-

"But you have to treat me apple pies" Taehyung puffed his cheeks and crosses his arm in a squirrel like way. Oh how cute Taehyung was acting that Jungkook could bust a nut!

"Of course I'll treat you apple pies."

Taehyung tapped his feet as he waited downstairs. What in the world is Jungkook wearing that's taking him so long?! All the boy expected was the usual; White tee and if lucky a pair of denim jeans and timberlands like how he usually goes to college with.

"Holy mo-"

"Took a bit long to find some black

"Took a bit long to find some black."

Well damn Jeon, you should wear more black because emo Jungkook is a turn on.

"I-it's ok." Why would Jungkook put on effort on clothes? Now Taehyung just feels embarrassed that he didn't put any effort in today's dressings.

"Jungkook, why are we at the Gucci store?" As much as Taehyung wants to walk away from his broke ass, Jungkook would pull him by his wrist and insisted that he wants to come.

"Welcome sir." The security greeted them in a formal way that not even Jungkook would do in Jin's cafe.

Taehyung has always loved the brand but was never able to buy the original branding of it. He was getting a bit nervous that he didn't even wanted to touch the clothes nor sit on the comfy sofa they prepared. Jungkook on the other hand was behaving normally as if he was a regular at the place.