20 : The Worst Mom

Was Jungkook really taking him out on a date? It almost seems like the case.

Jungkook drove to a place where Taehyung didn't know exactly where he is going to be taken but it seems far.

"Taehyung, can you love me? Just this once?"

He didn't dare to answer nor look into his eyes. Hewanted to say yes, so badly but he didn't know his words would be cut so shortly.

"I really need you to. Even if you're going to lie. It's for my mom."

His mood eventually changes.

Minutes have passed and somehow they managed to arrive with their soul still intact with their body from the harsh ride.

Jungkook got out of the car and before he went inside a very high classed Hotel's restaurant. He went to Taehyung's side and opened his door for him like how a proper gentleman would

Together, hand in hand, they went in

"I'll make it up to you. Please." Jungkook begs him.

They didn't choose a table: rather they were awaited. Taehyung didn't know where he is being lead to but it soon became clear when an old woman sits straight, arms crossed and as they gotten closer, she said his son's name.

"Jungkook"

Taehyung tensed

Taehyung tensed.

"Mother." They took a seat but Taehyung was having it hard to remain in a calm condition.

The lady seems to be a beautiful categorized woman who's in their late 40s with gorgeous clothings but by her tone he could tell. This woman isn't as nice as any other people he have met.

The woman's eyes slides to Taehyung, scanning him from head to toe

"Stop eye raping my boyfriend" Jungkook glare at his mother

"B-boyfriend?" The woman's eyes widen but remain calm

"With a boy.." She eyes on Taehyung once again. But she smiles a bit tauntingly to his son.

"Can't happen. You have a fiancé already"

"오빠!!!" On cue, a loud shrieking of a woman became louder. She was a bit ill manner but because she was the owner of the place she can do whatever she pleases.

Taehyung felt immensely disturbed. When the girl eyes unpleasantly towards her, they knew repressively that they won't enjoy the other's presence.. not even a little.

"오빠, open wide~"

"My asshole? I only fuck, not get fucked"

The girl pouts then she lightly hits him "Don't speak like that in front of our mother!"

Jeon's mother only chuckles upon the cute child. "It's ok, you can do that in another room." Both Taehyung and Jungkook felt equality disgusted for what it was our of the usual of what a mother should tell her child.

"Darling, where's your father?" The mother asks to the lady.

"He's still working. Why? I can call him."

"We're planning on your wedding day."

Taehyung and Jungkook had to shot their feet up. What the hell. Neither of them wanted that to happen.

"Mom, I have a fucking boyfriend."

"You don't because you have a girl fiancé."

The stubborn and evil mother of Jungkook had been neglecting the existence of the outsider boy his son brought with. Her eyes were was sharp as a dagger, it pierced through Taehyung's eyes in the second they made eye contact.

Taehyung was really handsome, everyone in the table couldn't help but to agree with that. Yet, he was probably gay, his son is gay. What the hell.

"Mom, I love him- and for that hideous creature-" He eyes on his fiancé "I hate her."

Both of the females were mad, their hands were ready to be raised to contact to another's cheek. How could her son just say that? Now the girl is filled with only anger and disappointed, just like her.

"I love him." Only will he prove his disobedience when he pulls the other male for a kiss.

Both the women- no- everyone in that restaurant was equally surprised over how shameful the boys are. They were making out in public and there wasn't a single sign that they would stop.

Wet noises. Here and there. It was distracting everyone, even the waiter who was in the middle of serving them were forced to froze in shock, it was just that he was trained well.

Dinner was indeed served.

"Jungkook, Stop this instance!" And the said son parted his lips but sticks his tongue out to his mom, smirking and challenging her.

"That's all I want to say. I am not getting married with anyone just because you told me to."

He took his soles and carried Taehyung away from the mess. They brought a lot of attention that night but they didn't regret it. It was just right.

Taehyung has been quiet. Too quiet in fact. What was the boy even thinking about? To be drag around and to be ordered- No, he wasn't supposed to act that low. Should he? Of course he should.

The rich old lady sat on the table with a fairly pissed expression. The skin of her thumb was going to be ripped off by the bite of her teeth and this was all blamed on the disobedience son.

"Look Miss, my father has come." As what she think as her future in law said, she changed her expression immediately to a more soft and bright one.

"Darling, what did Jungkook said?"

This won't do. If Jungkook doesn't marry this girl then he won't be able to love and live with this man's wealth. If only- If only the son didn't fell in love with a-a no named street rat.

"He.. he's still a bit unsure but I'll get him to agree." Her assure smile was soft but didn't brought the best feeling. She'll do it in any means to make him agree, even as far as brain washing his son and get the no name out of the picture.