A/N (PLEASE READ) (VERY IMPORTANT)

Ok, so from now the story is going to be following the episodes of season 2 (technically season 2) with a few adjustments.

 Adjustment #1: Diane will NOT lose her memory. I absolutely hated Gowther for doing that to her and King (MY SHIP 😪😪😪) and it will be kind of hard to write that into my story so I'm just deciding I'm not going to do that. (It's my story I can do what I want.)

Adjustment #2: Elaine will NOT come back. It was very cute and sentimental in the anime but it kind of ruined the Jericho x Ban ship and if I write it in then it will ruin the x Reader ship to so... I'm not doing it. (again deal with it.) 

Adjustment #3: Very small adjustment but I thought I should mention it. Since Elaine is not going to be in this story the fighting scene in the tournament will be the reader with Elizabeth.

Adjustment #4: Since Diane never loses her memory, she doesn't go try to go home, so she doesn't meet her old mentor or get attacked by the two demons. She gets to the tournament with the rest of the group. 

Adjustment #5: Escanor won't be really in this story. I don't know that much about him so it makes it really hard to write about him. He will still appear when needed but most of the time he's not in the main plot. 

Adjustment #6: Zeldris and Meliodas will not be brothers. I'm going to do a really emotional scene and it involves the reader and Zeldris having been in a relationship in the past, and I refuse to write unironic incest. 

I'll probably make other adjustments later on but those are the ones that I'm absolutely doing. The next chapter will probably be ready around Tuesday of next week, give or take a few days. If any of these adjustments bother you let me know in the comments and I'll maybe revise them so they're better. 

The Eighth Sin (BanXreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें