Then I gathered up my clothes and set them on the counter, making a mental note to go back and get them.

I opened the door cautiously, and timidly walked out, looking at the floor and shuffling into the living room.

The room was silent.

Then someone coughed.

It was Masky.

I looked up slowly, just in time to see Toby running at me and engulfing me in a tight squeeze.

"Ahhhhhh!!! You l-look so cu-cute!" He exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around.

I did not get paid enough for this.

Well actually I didn't get paid at all, but still.

I glanced towards Ben and Jeff after Toby finally stopped spinning me. Ben was holding his hand over his nose and Jeff was looking away, cheeks flushed.

Masky was still by the door, leaning against the doorway with his arms folding and burning holes in to me.

As soon as I made eye contact, he coughed and walked away, heading upstairs.

"Riiiiight well, I am going to go and contemplate my life decisions now..." I trailed off, pointing towards the staircase and taking a few steps in its direction.

"A-and I am go-going to t-take a nap-p!" Toby exclaimed.

The two of us made our way upstairs after I grabbed my clothes from the bathroom and went into the room. I walked in first, setting my clothes on the dresser. I heard the door shut behind me followed by a soft 'click'.

"I d-don't know if-f I wa-want you t-to we-wear that all-l the ti-time o-or nev-never." Toby commented, taking off his shoes.

"Hmph well I don't think I could wear this ever again." I replied, pulling at the frilly skirt.

Toby took his goggles and mouth guard off before groaning.

"Well m-maybe I sh-should-d just have-ve you w-wear it whe-when we're in-n the bed-bedroom-m." He responded, setting his hatchets on the floor.

"Huh?" I asked, digging through my dresser for a change of clothes.

"As mu-much as I-I like-ke this lo-look for y-you, I do-don't thi-ink I like ev-everyon-ne else see-seeing you in-n it." He explained.

I scoffed.

"Well you don't need to worry about that because no one will ever see me wear this." I replied, pulling out of pair of comfy shorts and a tank top from my dresser.

Toby chuckled.

"Okay now please turn around while I take this off so I can burn it." I said, motioning him to turn around.

He rolled his eyes and turned away, facing the wall.

I quickly pulled off the outfit and slipped on the clothes I had pulled out.

"Ok done." I told him.

Toby turned back around and took off his jacket, throwing it in the corner of the room. He then started taking off his pants and I quickly closed my eyes.

I heard him chuckle.

"You c-can open n-now." He said.

I opened my eyes and he was now wearing sweatpants and lacking a shirt. I rolled my eyes.

While he climbed into bed, I decided that the room was freezing and looked for a hoodie. However, I didn't feel like digging to find one of mine, so I just grabbed the one he threw in the corner of the room and put it on.

It was pretty big on me.

In fact, from the back, it probably looked like I wasn't wearing any pants at all.

Anyway, after finally feeling satisfied with my clothing, I got into bed next to Toby.

When I first came here, I didn't really enjoy sharing a bed with him, but after a while, I got used to it. It's actually nice because when it's cold out, having him there makes me warmer.

"I-is that my hoo-hoodie?" He asked sleepily.

I nodded my head.

"I change m-my mind-d. I'd rath-rather you wear-r that a-all the time r-rather than-n the maid out-outfit." He commented, before drifting off too sleep, leaving me to ponder that thought silently.

Eventually, I fell asleep too, all cozy and warm thanks to Toby.

•••••
1366 words

Thoughts? Comments? Reactions?
Did you enjoy?
What might happen next?
Ideas?

I hope you liked it~

Unedited