Rule of the school

So this is an AU where the host club is in a public school. It's terrifying that I'm about to describe a high school and hour from mine. Also please don't get insulted then they make the insurance that theater/drama class is gay. 80% of my school's drama class is LGBTQ+ so... If you like it, tell me!

"Hey new guy!" Tamaki heard a voice call. "Hey! I'm Hikaru and this is Kaoru, my twin. You're in our study period so what's your name?"

"I'm Tamaki."

"I'm guessing you like theater and you're a very... happy person. Anyway, welcome to Ouran. We have everyone for the cop's delinquents to the drug dealer's honor role kid, but whatever you do, don't talk to the doc's boy." Hikaru said.

"Ya, he'll skin you alive string bean or he'll love ya and leave ya like he does with most guys." Kaoru added.

"He might use you to get cigs too. He may have great grades but he's about as rough around the edges as they come. He rules this school." Hikaru said with a roll of his eyes.

"If you want to know more, meet us on the track at lunch." Kaoru said flatly and the two were gone, leaving Tamaki in a confused haze.

Tamaki shook his head and walked to his next class. When he walked in, he took a seat at the back, far from the window. He saw enough TV to know that would make him a target. When the rest of the class started to trickle in, he saws boy that could only be described perfect. Of course Tamaki stared, his eyes still locked at the door when another boy walked in. Even the second boy let off a creepy aura that made Tamaki shutter.

The first boy had raven hair that was ever-so-slightly in his eyes and covered with a beanie. He had thin glasses that accentuated his sliver-brown eyes. He wore a letterman's jacket that was black with blue letters covering the back. There were patches and pins on the front to complete him, he wore matching black jeans that were ripped and actual army boots.

The second boy had bleach blond hair that was covered by the hood of his black cat shirt under his jacket and baggy jeans that were decorated with chains. He had chunky black boots, the toes of which were covered in spikes. He wore a leather jacket with spikes on the folder collar. There seemed to be a small wooden cat on his zipper too.

Tamaki's eyes went wide and he quickly looked away to prevent conflict. With Tamaki's luck, it didn't work. The boy had his hands on the desk as Tamaki looked down.

"Like what you see? I saw you staring. I'm Nekozawa, and who are you cutie?" When the bell rang, he scoffed and sat down before Tamaki had answered. When Nekozawa has gone, Tamaki let out a breath.

All during class, Tamaki would look over to Kyoya in amazement. When the other boy caught him looking once, he gave Tamaki a wink.

When class ended, Tamaki rushed to pack up before Kyoya got to him but failed as the first boy approached him.

"What's up new kid?" He asked with a smirk, hands in his pockets.

"Nothing."

"You got a name or should I just call you mine?" Tamaki blushed, even if he could tell it was a joke. At his old school he was the flirt and was not use to this.

"Tamaki, that's my name I mean." Tamaki stood and adjusted his backpack.

"Well hello there Tamaki, I'm Kyoya." He smiled and extended a hand, which Tamaki shook. "Let me guess, you have theater class next."

"Ya, how'd you know?" It made Tamaki slightly uneasy that this boy seemed to know his classes.

"Because 1st and 4th classes are the only times there's theater and I'm in your 1st hour. Plus you just... look the type." Kyoya said with a glance up and down Tamaki.