Chapter 20 I think

Sorryyyyyyyy i am sorry for leaving but it's okay now cus I'm back bitches

Your POV

I shunpoed all over this place, looking for a sign of blue hair.

Nothing.

"Ugh..dammit." I looked up at the sky, collecting my thoughts.

"You good?"

"AHH!" I whirled around with my zanpakuto drawn. "UGH YOU BITCH. For fucks sake Grimm!"

He laughed. "No but are you okay? You've been shunpo-ing to every place in hueco mundo possible. What's wrong with you?"

"Heh, what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?! I healed you, you're perfectly fine so, Why. Aren't. You. At. The. Meeting?!" I yelled, slapping him at each word.

"Ow, you bitch." He rubbed his face and sighed. "Listen I'm not attending the meetings anymore."

"What? Why not?"

"Because Aizen wouldn't have an espada who lost on his team. I'm probably not even considered an espada anymore, and I'll bet they're talking shit about me right now."

"But Grimmjow-"

"(Y/N) I'm not changing my mind, he'd probably kill me on the spot. And honestly, it doesn't matter to me anyway because you know I hate the guy."

"...fine. W-well then I'm coming with you!"

"What? Tch, whatever. I guess I could use some company."

I smiled and we walked away from that bitch-ass palace. I'll make sure I get back at that asshole one day even if it's the last thing I do.