Chapter 2

Your POV

I masked my reiatsu and stepped out of the Garganta into the real world, taking a long gaze. 'For fucks sake.' What a pathetic place this was. I sighed and used sonido to go on the roof of a random building. I suppose I had to find that fucker and act like I wasn't looking for him.

Just before I took my first step, I remembered what that bitch Tosen gave me. 'Ugh...what a sack of shit this mission and these people are.' I pulled the small purple ball out and analyzed it before swallowing it.

Fake flesh and clothes..and..physical human body surrounded my own. I scoffed and made my way to the door on the roof. My hand grasped the handle and turned it halfway before I realized. This would be awkward as hell...nobody saw me come up here.... I let go and walked to the edge of the roof.

Humans. Everywhere. How can anyone live here? I guess I had no choice but to go through this building.

I opened the door and dashed down all the stairs, through all the halls, and passed all the pathetic souls. I earned some weird looks but it didn't bother me none. They'll all be dead soon anyway.

I bursted through the final set of doors, setting foot on the street. This air was suffocating. Maybe it was because I wasn't human, I don't know. I looked around for any sign of spiky orange hair. None. I breathed in and searched for his reiatsu. Nothing. Hmm..that's weird. I started walking down the street, taking in all the pathetic traditions of humans. Why the hell are all the buildings different? Lights? What the fuck am I walking on? This place sucks ass.