The Magic Kingdom

Brad's phone suddenly blasted a loud alarm, waking us both up from our deep sleep. Brad reached over and turned it off, before rolling over to face me. 
"Hey, beautiful." He smiled.
"I know what I look like in the morning and that isn't a word I'd use to describe it." I scoffed, looking over to see his big, brown, tired eyes looking directly at me, through his messy curls. "Now that's true beauty." I said, reaching over and gently stroking Brad's hand with the back of my fingers, feeling his soft skin. He gave an amused smile.
"I think you're beautiful." He whispered before leaning over and pecking my lips. "C'mon, we got a castle to see." Brad said before getting up out of bed in only his pair of boxers. Will I really be able to get to see this almost ever morning? Because I'm really okay with that.

As Brad took his shower I walked into the living room, dressed.
"Heyy James." Connor mumbled lying down on the couch.
"Hey man." James smiled, at the table eating a bowl of fruit.
"Hey, guys. Where's Trissy?" I asked, noticing the drummer was missing.
"Oh, he's still getting ready." James told me.
"Ah okay."
"Grape?" He offered.
"Sure." I chuckled, taking it and popping it in my mouth. "Are we excited then?"
"Fuck yeah. Been so long since we went to the Magic Kingdom." Connor said, sitting up a bit more, rubbing his eyes, though.
"Yeah. I still can't believe I get to go with you guys." I half laughed, sitting down on the couch.
"Believe it, buddy." James chuckled.
"It's just been such an amazing time. Thanks again, for letting me come along." I said.
"Anytime, man. You're always welcome to come with us wherever or whatever we're doing." James promised.
"You make Brad so happy." Connor half laughed, making me feel an extreme wave of pride.
"What more could I want?" I sighed, dreamily.

It wasn't long before we were all in the car again, heading to the Magic Kingdom. Brad was wearing an Arctic Monkeys white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. James was wearing a plain blue t-shirt and brown shorts, then Connor wore a grey tank top and some white shorts. Then Tristan was wearing a white tank top with a pair of black shorts and a cowboy-esc hat was sat on his lap. I was in the back again, between Brad and Tristan, as James drove with Connor in the passenger seat. Disney songs were being played again and I could barely cope with the sound of them all singing - especially Brad. Soon, the castle was coming into view as we came into the car park.
"I'm in fucking Disney World with you guys!" I squeaked, shaking Brad's arm in excitement.
"Ahaha yes, yes you are." Brad chuckled.

We walked through the main entrance after scanning our tickets and standing tall before us was the iconic, magical castle that belonged to Cinderella. Then I turned to see Brad who was holding my hand. I got goosebumps. You'd think after already spending a day with them at a park yesterday would've been enough for me to be used to it by now, but it wasn't. It all still felt like a dream. An impossible, wild, fantastic dream.
"Right, come on then, we need to get that picture." James declared. We took our pictures of ourselves in front of the castle, then Connor did the honours of getting the shots of Brad and I. We had one of us jumping in the air in front of it, one of Brad kissing my cheek and another one with his arm around my waist. One of them would definitely be my new profile picture, that's for bloody sure.
"Okay, the question is, where do we start first?" Tristan asked once we were happy with all the pictures.
"Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell are over there." James pointed out. They were indeed, stood by Walt Disney's statue, taking pictures with the kiddies.
"We can't go to Disney and not get a picture with Mickey Mouse." Connor said and so the 5 of us headed over. Tinkerbell was just a girl in the dress with her blonde hair done up, as supposed to Mickey Mouse who was in the big mascot-like costume.
"So what do we do first after this?" Connor asked as we waited in line.
"Where do you think, babe?" Brad asked.
"Oh, I really don't mind." I smiled.
"Check your map." Brad said, and so I took out my phone and observed our options.
"Okay, so we can start with either Adventure Land or Tomorrow Land." I told them.
"What do you think, babe?" Brad asked.
"I chose yesterday where we started. It's only fair if one of you lot choose now." I reasoned.
"What's in Adventure Land?" Tristan asked.
"Urrrr... There's a Jungle Cruise and... Oh, the Pirates of the Caribbean ride." I told them.
"Oooh, let's start with that, then." Tristan smiled.
"Sounds good to me." Brad smiled. Soon it was our turn to meet Mickey and Tinkerbell.
"Mickey I think we've found some new Lost Boys!" Tinkerbell grinned as we came over. We laughed and got our pictures with the Mouse and Pixie, however, I wasn't amused by how handsy she was with Brad, but I knew it was mostly in my imagination.