"You may call me Mrs. Wu. And the boy behind you is my son, Kris."

She then closed down shop early and took me to her home. It was an average-sized home and nothing spectacular but walking inside was a breath of fresh air. Her home was so inviting and had the feeling of getting a warm hug from a loved one.

   "Bathroom is down the hall second door on the right. Come to the kitchen when you're done."

Filling up the tub and relaxing in a bath has never felt so good. I'll never take warm water for granted ever again. Then the smell and sizzling of food made me get out and find a robe as fast as I could. Then I saw Kris and another lady sitting at the table. I suddenly wish I put my clothes on but they were washing. Thank goodness Mrs. Wu saw me first and rushed me to her room for some extra clothes.

    "Who's the lady with Kris?"

    "That's his school teacher. I can't afford any of the fancy schools around here so I found an in homeschool teacher."

That reminded me of how I needed to somehow get back into school. I was so behind now. Mrs. Wu must have noticed my face stressing out on how a runaway does school.

    "She does all ages. Maybe she will help you too." Mrs. Wu just shrugged.

When we walked out of the room the teacher asked who I was.

    "Oh, this is my niece Hana. She'll be staying with me for a while. Do you think you can add another student?"

Niece? She'll let me stay here?

   "Of course. I'll need to bring over a test to see what she knows and where she stands tomorrow. Same time work?"

Mrs. Wu nodded her head while offering the teacher to stay for dinner while she politely declined and left.

   "Niece?" I asked

   "I'm sorry. I should've asked you first. But I wanted to give her a reason to just add you to her schedule knowing that Kris and you will be in one place..."

   "I can stay here?"

    "If you want. You may choose to leave too but I thought I could offer you my home. I can't send another child out on the street though."

I hugged her then while tears streamed down my face. Never have I received or experienced such kindness from the world.

    "Are you sure? You've done so much for me already."

    "How about you tell me your story as payment then. I promise no cops will be involved. Your secret will stay in this house."

    "My n-name is umm...Dong Hana. My appa or umm legal guardian has been my oppa Dong YoungBae or Taeyang from BigBang. But his agency called my aunt to take over thinking my brother would be on board. Handling a kid doesn't help his music career I guess. Some drama came up and it landed me in a group home really until my family issue was resolved. But I kept hearing how the courts were siding with my aunt and I've never even met her or even heard about her until maybe a month or two ago. So I decided that I would  rather be on my own then taken away from the only family I have left. Please don't report me. I'll leave too if you want...I just can't go back just yet."

    "You're too young to experience all this pain and I said no cops. I'll keep my promise, Hana. You're safe here until you're ready to come clean. But can I make a suggestion? Possibly a quick phone call to let them know you're at least okay. Your family deserves that much."

She pointed me to her phone and I just stared at it like a virus ready to attack. This felt like my last chance to talk to my appa. But if I heard his or any of BigBang's voices, I'll break running back to them just to face the problem that made me run. So that's when I decided to call Lisa instead. The only friend I really can trust.

     "Hey Lisa, it's Hana. I know it's been a while....yes yes I'm safe. Can you do me one last favor?"

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update...again. I've just lost inspiration from writing and I wasn't going to post another chapter I wasn't happy with just to update. I wanted to be happy with what I'm writing and not disappoint you all taking time just to read my story. And I'm so grateful for everyone taking time to read. Thank you!!