"Yes, yes, I'm quite sure,"

Liv reached for the door swinging it open, the usual British wind suddenly racing through her hair making her look just as deranged as she felt. The small street in which they were walking through was quietly lifeless so early on a peaceful Sunday, with the exception of the young girl, jumping on the balls of her feet and pestering her amused father with an excessive amount of questions, which quite frankly, were very hard to answer.

"What if I get lost in the castle?"

"You're not going to get lost--"

"Okay, but what if i DO get lost?"

"Then you find the nearest student or teacher and kindly ask them to direct you to where you were initially heading,"

"What if there is no one around?"

"Of course there will be--"

"What if I run out of shampoo?"

"Liv," Remus stressed, grabbing her shoulders to hold the ecstatic girl still, who rapidly nodded her head at being addressed, continuing to beam up at her father who began speaking softly to her, "calm down! I can't trust myself to leave you by yourself if you're still in this excited state when you leave to board the train,"

"You won't have to worry, the train's going to leave without me if you don't hurry up!" she said, rushing Remus along by grabbing his arm and eagerly pulling him down the road, where she continued to frantically ask questions until, to Remus' delight, London station gradually came into view.

"I'm really going to miss you," he sighed, pulling his daughter into a hug and kissing the top of her blonde head.

"Me too," Liv whispered into his chest, the reality of leaving her father for the first time suddenly dawning through her excitement.

"Now," Remus added, pointing towards the wall that stood in front of them, the bricks of which crumbled, and blackened with age, "you need to run through that wall,"

Liv laughed. "Daddy, do you really think I'm that stupid to fall for something so-- oh, you're serious? Okay then!"

Liv made for the wall, imaging what sort of wonders lied behind it, did the train really sparkle when it reflected in the sun? Did goblins occasionally hide galleons in the cracks of the train station walls? Did the trolley lady really sell sweets that make your ears smoke up? But she didn't have to imagine anymore, that aged wall that had been mere inches from her face had been replaced with a much more satisfying scene.

Liv was standing on platform nine and three quarters, admiring the smiling faces and busy atmosphere; the walls were fully intact and the ground free from litter, unlike that of outside. Liv, being so mesmerised by the small details of the warm station, hadn't even noticed that engaging, scarlet train the students of Hogwarts had just grown to love.

She gasped at the sight, racing to the nearest carriage entrance and boarding the Hogwarts express for the first time. It was bustling with students, each and every compartment seemed full of students, young and old. Liv found the nearest empty compartment, sliding open the door and settling down beside the window. She subconsciously tapped her foot against the hard ground, not knowing the feeling lurking in her stomach to be excitement or nerves.