Chapter 14

Y/N POV:

how long has it been since i've been here? days? weeks? months? Toshiro...where are you? i miss you. i feel so alone. sometimes i feel like i see you, that sometimes i hear your voice but then i wake up and realize that its just a dream. when will you come save me? i know you will, I'll just have to wait a little longer i guess huh. please save me Toshiro...please.

Toshiro POV:

i still haven't gotten the slightest clue as to where Y/N might be. Matsumoto knows where she is, im certain of it. why won't she tell me? Y/N can be in serious danger! does she not care about Y/N? my patience is being tested, and it won't last much longer. Y/N..are you scared? are you lonely? im sorry. i promise you that im doing everything in my power to find you, and when i do ill be the first one by your side.

Third Person POV:

2 months have past since Toshiro had found the recording Renji left for him, 3 days after Matsumoto disappeared no one knows where she went nor have any idea where she is at all. Momo believes Matsumoto is going to get Y/N herself while Toshiro believes she left out of guilt. she knows where Y/N is but doesn't want to tell knowing Renji would pay ( by death from Toshiro. ) 

Matsumoto's POV:

what the hell was renji thinking?! kidnapping Y/N, AND sending that recording to captain Hitsugaya. That's practically asking to be murdered, he knows how captain Hitsugaya feels about Y/N. What has gotten into renji? why is he doing this? what's he trying to accomplish by doing this? and how am I supposed to help Y/N? if I tell captain Hitsugaya where Y/N is renji is a dead man, if I waltz into his place and demand getting Y/N back he could get mad and things could go downhill. should I try and get some back up? maybe gin will help...but I don't wanna involve him in this whole mess..what should I do?

Renji's POV:

Y/N cries a lot now a days, and I don't know why. I give her all the gifts she could ever want, but she still isn't happy. she doesn't smile like she used to, she sits and talks to that cat about captain Hitsugaya. i wonder if I were to take Y/N out for a nice walk if she'd enjoy that! or maybe move to another location? I'll talk to her later and see which one she prefers~

A/N:
yo yo homie joes~
sorry about the VeRy LoNg DeLaY--
I've been busy and...and...MY SISTER IS PREGNANT AND IM FINDING OUT THE GENDER THIS COMING WEDNESDAY, AND THE GENDER REVEAL IS NEXT SATURDAY!!!
name your guess boy or girl~
I'm hoping girl so I can buy lots of cute clothes, but ultimately I just want the baby born happy & healthy. next chapter will be longer I just wanted to be sure to throw something up for you guys~ thank you for all the votes, comments and such! especially for sticking around with this lazy author orz im sorry for being a bad author-- someone commented about missing the little chats with toshiro; I'VE FORGOTTEN BUT NOW REMEMBER!!

Toshiro: you dumbass how could you forget about me
Ai: IM SORRY SHIRO-CHAN--
Toshiro: DON'T CALL ME SHIRO-CHAN GOD DAMN IT--
Momo: SHIRO-CHAN DON'T SWEAR OR YELL AT AI-CHAN
Ai: momo (T⌓T)
Momo: its okay Ai~ *nuzzles*
Toshiro: you make me sick.
Momo: *throws watermelon at Toshiro* OUT BEAST CHRIST REPELS YOU--