Chapter 8: yandere?

This chapter is from Momo's POV.
It's just her and Rangiku in this Chapter. Just play along with me here, just pretend they all know what a yandere is

Rangiku-san and I were hanging out at a nearby cafe. I called her this morning and asked if she could hang out to talk about something important.
"so rangiku-san, I have a question for you..." I asked quietly.
"ne what is it momo-chan?" she asked cheerfully "do you happen to like someone?" she giggled.

"n-no!" I exclaimed "it's about (Y/N)-chan and renji-san..." I said as my gaze fell to the floor.
"what about (Y/N)-chan and renji?" Rangiku asked.
"well I've noticed lately that whenever shiro-chan and (Y/N)-chan are talking or hanging out that renji had such a scary looking face." I said "and his eyes...they cloud over with jealousy and anger." I shuddered.

Rangiku just sat and stared at me for a little while then started to talk.
"are you implying that renji is like one of those yandere things?" she questioned.
"y-yes." I said as I met her gaze "with the way he acts and looks whenever shiro-chan and (Y/N)-chan are talking he looks and acts like a totally different person." I answered.

She just looked at me as if I were from another planet.
"I think you're over seeing things momo-chan.." Rangiku said quietly "renji isn't that kind of person." she looked me in the eyes. She looked a bit sad and angry.
"m-maybe you're right heheh.." I murmured.

"good!" Rangiku exclaimed "well I'm gonna head out now. See ya later momo-chan!" she waved as she walked away.
"bye rangiku-san." I waved back. I sat quietly by myself lost in my thoughts.
"I think you're wrong rangiku-san.." I said to myself "something's wrong...and I don't like it one bit." I stared in the direction she went.
'somethings wrong with all of this.' I thought to myself 'I better keep a close eye on them.' I told myself as I made my way back home.

A/N:
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A MONTH!!!
I've been quite busy and on top of that I had a writers block on this fanfic and then this idea popped out of no where o 3o
on a side note; I started another fanfic, if you play or know what be my princess is I making a RobertoxReader fanfic!
IM SORRY I WAS CHEATING ON YOU GUYS *sobs*
thanks for reading! feel free to leave comments on things ✿
-Ai