Chapter 2: A New Friend

"Ah, my second day at work. Hopefully today I can figure everything out, I'd rather not have a repeat of yesterday.." I mumbled as I made my way to the 10th Division.
As I walked up to the door i could hear a someone yelling loudly.
"MATSUMOTO!" just then the door flew open and a woman with a huge breasts ran right into me knocking me over.

"o-ouch..." I quietly mumbled as I rubbed my head. The woman looked at me "Eh are you okay!?" she asked as she frantically got up "I'm sorry, these things can be pretty deadly hehe!" she exclaimed as she grabbed her boobs, then helped up.
"I've never seen you around here, could you possibly be the new girl that wondered around here aimlessly yesterday?" she asked as she tilted her head.

"y-yes I am! I'm (Y/N) and I started here yesterday!" I answered "wait...how did you know that I was walking around aimlessly!?" I asked.
"well ya see, everyone's been talking about how they saw the new girl walking around aimlessly lost, they also mentioned how you must be a complete idiot for not knowing where you should be working." she answered as she looked away from me.

"W-WHAT!?" I yelled "oh god..my second day of work and people are already saying such things about me.." I whispered as I glanced at the floor.
"Oh don't worry about it (Y/N)-chan! They also said that you were a total cutie, and they were right!" she said as she winked at me "by the way my name is Rangiku Matsumoto!" she exclaimed.

"i-its a pleasure to meet you Matsumoto-san!" I quietly exclaimed "u-um Matsumoto-san.." I mumbled as I looked at the floor.
"hm? what is it (Y/N)-chan?" she asked.
"u-um I know this is very sudden and I understand if you say no." I said while twidling my thumbs "c-can we be friends?" I quietly asked.
"bahahahaha!!!" she laughed loudly.
"of course...i shouldn't have even asked such a stupid thing" I sadly thought to myself.

"of course (Y/N)-chan! not only do you remind me somewhat of myself when I first started working here, but you're a kind hearted girl and easy to get along with." she quietly answered "I look forward to our new friendship!" she exclaimed while a soft smile appeared on her face.
"I do too Matsumoto-san!" I said as I smiled back.
"MATSUMOTO! WHERE ARE YOU?!" a voice yelled from the other side of the door.

"uh-oh!" she looked back at the door and turned pale "w-well I'll see you later (Y/N)-chan! I need to run away before taichou finds me, if I were you I'd run too!" she exclaimed as she started running away "taichou was mad that you didn't show up to work yesterday, and since he's already in a bad mood he'll probably yell at you too! hurry and run (Y/N)-chan! run while you can!" she yelled as she turned the corner. Just as she turned the corner the door flew open and there stood a boy with snow white hair and beautiful turquoise eyes filled with pure rage.

A/N:
BUM BUM BUUUUMMM!
hope you liked a long chapter!
ah what a cliff hangerrr ヾ(≧▽≦*)o
I decided to change this chapter up, the way it was written before wasnt to my liking. I also decided to let shiro-chan show up in the chapter! of course it was at the very end as matsumoto made her get-away xD but he still showed up! I'm having a bit of an art/writing block so I might upload another chapter next week, maybe by Sunday if it goes away I dunno. also, THANK YOU TO THOSE WHOM LEFT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT! it made me very happy so I thank you very much! sorry for the long A/N!
-Ai
Toshiro: god you write so much
Ai: IM SORRY---
Matsumoto: taichou be nice to little Ai!
Toshiro: GET BACK TO WORK MATSUMOTO!
Ai: RUN MATSUMOTO RUN!!!
Toshiro: I hate you so much Ai.
Ai: I love you so much too shiro-chan