Chapter 17

"Step back Connor! And I'll spare him," You hear the evil Connor threaten.

You peek out from behind one of the androids, seeing your Connor in mid conversion, but was ruined by the other Connor.

This was getting confusing...

"Sorry Connor!" Hank shouts to the original Connor.

"This bastard is your spittin image," Hank says as he moves his head towards the nega-Connor.

You skillfully moved about the room, your footsteps silent as you watch from a distance.

"Your friends life is in your hands! Now it's time to decide what matters most. Him, or the revolution," the bad Connor says as he glances at Hank.

"Don't listen to him! Everything this f*cker says is a lie," Hank shouts to your Connor, shaking his head.

Connor counter his other model with a convincing statement.

"I used to be just like you, I thought nothing mattered but the mission. But then one day I understood," Your Connor says as he holds the same androids arm.

"Very moving Connor," nega-Connor says sarcastically as he continues.

"But I'm not a deviant. I'm a machine designed to accomplish a task and that is exactly what I'm going to do!" Bad Connor says and pushes the gun closer to Hanks head.

You slowly move closer, hiding behind each android diligently.

"If I surrender, how do I know you won't kill him?" Connor calls out as he looks at his evil model.

"I will only do what is strictly necessary to accomplish my mission. It's up to you whether or not that includes killing this human," bad Connor explains pushing the gun further towards Hank.

"Enough talk! It's time to decide who you really are!" Bad Connor yells as you get closer to him.

"Are you going to save your partners life? Or are you going to sacrifice him?" Bad Connor asks, waiting for a response.

"Alright alright, you win," your Connor says while backing away from the android he was about to convert.

Suddenly, the bad Connor points his gun at your Connor, but Hank attacks the bad Connor before he could shoot. Hank disarms the back Connor, his gun skidding

Your Connor jumps into the fight, Hank backing out of the android brawl.

The two Connor models fight against each other, making it confusing as to who was who. While they continued fighting, Hank had gotten to his feet and grabbed the gun that was on the ground.

"Hold it!" Hank yells as the two stop.

They look just alike, which one was which?

You watch intently, your gun trained on both of them.

"Thanks Hank, I don't know how I would've managed without you," one of the Connors says.

"Get rid of him we have no time to lose," the same Connor says.

He was too convincing, trying too hard.