Chapter 9

You sat on your couch, a soft blanket wrapped around your cold form.

Connors arm was wrapped around your shoulders as he sat next to you.

The TV's lights flickered as it changed scenes, but you weren't paying attention anyway.

The scenario of earlier kept replaying in your head.

A shiver ran up your spine thinking about the suicide.

"Hey, there's nothing you could've done," Connor says, knowing that's where your mind was.

"Yes there was, I could've held onto him tighter or pushed him further away from he edge or-or grabbed him b-before he jumped.." Your voice cracked a few times in the middle of your sentence.

And before you knew it, tears rolled down your cheeks.

Connor hushed you as he rocked you back and forth.

"It wasn't your fault though, that was his decision," Connor says as he places your chin in between his first finger and thumb.

He moved your face towards his, almost forcing you to look into his brown orbs.

He glances over your face, now stained with tears.

He kisses your tears away, peppering your face with baby kisses.

He ended the sweet moment with a kiss to your lips, one full of comfort.

You sigh as you sink into the kiss.

You slid into Connors lap, your legs straddling his waist.

Sky groaned as she covered her eyes with her paws.

You giggle as you kiss down Connors jawline and neck, nibbling every now and then.

His groans made you melt further into his hold, making you grind against him slightly.

He throws his head back, revealing more of his neck.

You immediately attacked him with more licks and kisses.

Just as Connor was reaching to remove your shirt, his LED began to blink yellow as he paused his motion.

You whine at the loss but realize another mission had come in. 

You sigh as you put your forehead again Connors shoulder.

"What now?" You ask with a bit of irritation.

"Homicide at the Eden Club. We should probably go get Hank as well," Connor suggests as you climb off of him.

You roll your eyes and agree.

"Fine, only if you promise me we'll continue this later..?" You trail as you stand to your feet.

Connor chuckled huskily as he stands too, making you an inch or two shorter than him.

"If that's what you want... Miss Anderson~," Connor says with a sly tongue and a cunning smile.