Untitled Part 4

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yeah," Her slightly out of breath voice comes through the speaker.

"It is General Hux, you know, your future husband?." He says, emphasizing the husband part. "Let me in at once!" He hears a groan, which does nothing to help his irritated disposition.

"No!" She cries from the other end, he can almost imagine her rolling her eyes at him "I have some studying to do and I have a date I need to start getting ready for. I don't have time for you General Spaceman!" Date! With that man that just left!?

"I don't approve of my intended dating other men," Hux growled through his teeth. "Now let me in, I think we need to have a discussion about what I expect from my wife to be."

"Dude, I tried being nice and letting you down easy but you making me do this. I am not your 'wife to be' or your 'intended.; By the way who talks like that? Are you from the 1800's! Look I'm not buzzing you in so you may as well go get back on your spaceship and zoom zoom back to crazy town ok?" With the communication device goes dead, Hux tries to compose himself. He tries the keypad again but when she doesn't respond, he assesses the situation and there is no possible way he can improve the situation by remaining.

He did meet an elderly lady climbing the stairs up to the building. Momentarily he wonders if he could follow her in, but he believes he may be arrested for trespassing if he did. He asked the woman to deliver the flower to the girl in 305 for him. He would be back tonight, he would find out who this date man is and remove him from the situation. He had come too far and been here too long for any more inconveniences. He may soon have to go against the guardians wishing and simply take the girl.

*******

If he rings the buzzer one more time you were totally planning on throwing something out the window at him, who the hell does he think he is? You will date whoever the hell you want, thank you very much Mr. Spaceman! Thank god he didn't show up while Kylo was here, that would have been an unforgivable disaster. General Stalker would have scared him off.

Knock knock knock, holy crap, your heart starts pounding. Did someone let him it? You creep towards the door. "Who is it?" You call and sighed in relief when you hear an elderly voice on the other side of the door.

"Mrs.Nesbitt, deary." you open the door to find the little old woman that lives downstairs holding a beautiful bouquet of flower.

"Boy, the extra flight of stairs is a doozy!" She chuckled. "You, my dear had a handsome young admirer downstairs bearing gifts." The old woman hands the flowers over and you feel numb at the gift. Why wouldn't this man just leave you alone? "Lucky girl, he is clearly successful, I'd guess lawyer and easy on the eyes. Whatever you do don't let him go." She chuckled giving you that old lady look that says 'listen to me I'm wise', yup that's a Miss Sue face right there.

"Ok Mrs.Nesbit, thank you for bringing me up the flowers." You say, hoping her eyesight is bad enough that she can't see the swat forming on your brow. Following the goodbyes, you close the door. "Well, maybe you can marry him you old bat." You whisper low enough that no one but you would hear. You were tempted to toss the flowers in the garbage but they were beautiful and you only ever received flowers once before from a boyfriend during your senior year of high school on valentine's day, so into a vase on the table they went. He may be a stalker but the man had good taste in flowers.

So you studied most of the afternoon until your friend Megan arrived, she was the one that talked you into getting the slave girl Leia costume. You tell her all about Kylo Ren while she helps to do the braids in your hair. Then it was costume time, you stand there in your extraordinary revealing costume while butterflies flutter in your stomach. Never before have you ever worn something like this!