sero

" BUMPED INTO YOU "
SERO HANTA

coming into the large U.A building, y/n was surprised of how by the door were. she looked down at the paper the woman at the front desk gave her.

homeroom: 1A, aizawa shota.

after a few stairs, she found the large door with lettering; 1A on it.

she opened the door to meet with the teacher already speaking of her. "we have a new student today. you can come on in."

the girl walked into the classroom. "introduce yourself please."she nodded and started. "hello, my name is l/n y/n. please do call me y/n! i hope i become friends with you all!"

the girl was flooded with questions she didn't know how to answer in a second.

"what's your quirk?"
"are you funny?"
"what does your quirk do?"
and other things.

she walked to a empty seat in front of a black haired guy.

as the class chatted she met a boy named kaminari. they instantly became friends due to their similar humor.

"i heard that your quirk is sticking to things, is that it?" the boy asked her.

"no no, i snatch wigs. i'm just kidding yes that is my quirk. pretty lame, right?"

"no not really." she heard a boy say, it wasn't kaminari though. it was the boy behind him.

"oh, thank you."

"i'm sero." instead of putting his hand out to shake, he put his hand up for a high five. she gladly accepted it.

"i, myself, see a romance blossoming."kaminari thought as he left to his seat.

once the bell rang, everyone got up. she was about to walk away, but she bumped into someone.

that someone was sero.

"oh i'm sorry." she saw as his pencil and a bunch of paper was on the floor. she bent down to get it but she bumped heads with him on the way. "it's alright, haha."

once y/n given sero's stuff to him, they walked out of the classroom together.

"so, since that happened i'm going to need something from you."

she turned towards him. "huh? like what?"
he winked, "your number."

she laughed. "okay, only if you call me tonight asking what i want for dinner."

"deal!"