iida

" FRIENDS? "
tenya iida

you and lida were not friends. well, you guys didn't know each other.

you wasn't the type of girl to talk to people besides your best friend.

you and izuku were going to train when you guys saw lida. he was on the tracks at the school. izuku smiled and continued to walk towards him. you follow, but your anxiety was quickly with you because you didn't know lida or anything about him.

"heyYyyy lida!" izuku calls out and lida stops in his tracks and looks in this direction.

"hello classmates; midoriya and l/n." he greets waving his hand. "what are you doing here? to train?"

midoriya nods and replies, "yeah me and y/n were going to race each other."

midoriya points over to you and you blush, not wanting to be noticed.

your quirk was similar to lida's.
you had super speed. which you were indeed faster than him. the reason you were at the tracks with midoriya was how you would be without your quirk.

"oh, well let's call the class and see if they would like to race each other.  like all of us." lida responded.

izuku nodded and looked over to you. you gave him a  grin and he took that as a 'go ahead'.

one by one, lida calls the class. everyone ended up saying yes except for like two people.

about an
half an hour later, everyone comes.
y/n, being the small unsocial bean she is, she stays astray from the big crowd of her classmates.
that was until tenya, called her out.

you look over to the scoreboard.

tenya lida#1

he was winning and it was your turn to race him.
you walk up towards the track and your sweat turns into rain on your skin.

lida notices, "y/n? are you alright? do you need my help? i will help you in anyway necessary." he grabs your shoulders and yells in a good way.
you smile and chuckle. "yes, i am fine."

you brought your attention to the track and the count down finally hit to 1.
you and lida take off into the distance.

and of course you won, as number 1 with lida jealous of your quirk.

after you go to sit on a bench. you finished in 1st but your still missing something. you forgot to do your homework.

lida comes and sits next to you. "what's wrong now?"
you shake your head and put your hands in your hair. "i forgot to do all my homework. and it usually takes me a long time. i'm not that smart."

you can see him look towards you. "y/n, why do you think you are not smart? you are very intelligent and you have a great reputation." he points out.

"i dONT KNOW MATHS..!" you blurt out and laugh.

"well then have a sleep over at my house and i'll catch you up on your mathematics."

you blush and take your phone out to call your mom that you were going to have a sleepover at your friends house. she gladly said yes as you hang up.

"okay, shall we go now?"

lida nods as he takes your hand in his and starts walking to his house. you could hear everyone saying 'aww' in the tracks.

you didn't know your were going to make a new friend today.