midoriya

" CRUSH ON YOU "
izuku midoriya

y/n was walking home from school when she realized her crush was walking on the other side of the street. 'midoriya!' she quickly tried to hide herself by staring into her phone.

"hey, l/n! i didn't know you took this route home!" 'yeah me neither..' she thought. "maybe you want to walk together? it's kinda awkward like this." he scratched his neck.

she smiled and walked over to him. she immediately regretted it. 'this is my best friends crush! i can't pretend not to like him when it's so obvious..'
ripped right out of her thoughts, izuku spoke.

"so, uraraka is your best friend, right?" he looked over to her figure a little lower than his. "oh yeah.. me and her has known each other since diapers," the girl pauses. "why?"

his face goes red. "n-nothing. was just asking." they walk next to each in silence. it wasn't awkward though, it was a silence where you could tell they are liking each other's company.

she was waiting for him to tell her that he liked her best friend. it would be stabs in her big heart, but she would love to see her best friend with someone she really loved.

she was already heart broken by the thought. "do you like ochako?" the words just spit out. she didn't mean too. "huh? wh-''

"i know you do. that's what you were going to say,"

stab

"when you asked about her."

stab

it hurt the fragile, sensitive girl to say so, but she was just trying to speak her mind.

"no." taken back from what the handsome green haired boy had said, she stared at him waiting for a response. "i asked you because," he paused. "i need to let her down softly. i need her to know i don't like her that way. i love her, but as a friend. you out of all people should know who i like." he whispered the last part a little.

but she heard and smiled. "who?" she knew, but she wanted to tease him. "y/n l/n." he said very confidently. it surprised the girl. he said her first name first plus, he was usually the one to hold back,

especially to feelings.

y/n found it cute how confident he was. although, she forgot one thing. uraraka! "izuku! what about ochako?" she didn't want to hurt her at all.

"i'll talk to her tonight." the girl nodded. she didn't really care about anything after that. she was just happy she got the boy she liked.