Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

What the fuck happened to his Jackie Chan moves?

We stared unmoving at the clown that stared at Kyle. He blinked, once, twice, three times and then his head turned to me as if he was a robot. I stepped back and bumped into Kyle's chest.

“Did you just slap me?” the man asked wide eyed, his hand touching his cheek.

“Me, no!” he said, waving his hand in a dismissive way.

The clown looked down and I watched as he reached into his jumpsuit and tugged on something.

Oh god, he’s going to kill us in front of all these people then he's will eat us and chuck us in a river. Wait, how can he chuck us into a river if he has eaten us?

He pulled out a….knife!

Dun dun dun…

Just joking, that is if you call a walky-talky a knife.

(Your face was hilarious, it was like ‘hell no!” 0_0 and now it’s like -_-. “Not funny, bitch!”)

I watched as he pressed the button on the side, the static cutting off as he called for security.  I frowned when he finished telling him his ware bouts, his eyes darting from Kyle to mine. The static cut off when someone replied they was around the corner.

“Uh, Kyle?” I whispered, nudging his side.

“Hmm?”

“Do you think this is the time we, you know, run?” I asked and I felt him shift backwards.

“What an excellent idea!” he shouted and I was pulled backwards as Kyle began running. The clowns eyes widened and he began chasing after us. I held onto my woolly hat that had woolly balls at the ends. I spat one out as it managed to wind itself into my mouth.
“Hey you! Stop!” I turned to look at the new voice. Two men dressed in black security uniform where running behind us.

We pushed through the crowd, muttering our apologies as we went. After running around what seemed like the whole carnival. We came to a stop outside a long white tent, music vibrated the floor and I could hear people clapping along to the music. I turned and squinted through the crowd, the whistle and shouts of the security not far behind.  I glanced around frantically and helped Kyle as he began to pull at the tent that was stuck to the crowd with metal rods. It came away easily and I dipped under, Kyle following.

I stood up and stepped back as people rushed past me.

“Darlings, you look fabulous. Now stride!” a man shouted and I glanced at Kyle who shrugged.

I began walking forward and almost had a heart attack when a man’s face popped out of nowhere, his eyes covered with glitter that glistened in the strobe lights.

“Oh darlings you look wonderful, has Mary finished with you both? I see she's going with the rock, chiseled look. I love it. Look their finished on you go, don’t forget to strut.” He grabbed both of our arms and began pulling us towards a white wall that curved, white flashes shone around the corner.

“What hold on, wait. Hey!” I shouted as he pushed us around and onto a fricking catwalk.

I blinked at the blinding lights as camera flashed and people cheered.

Oh hell no.

“Kyle?” I hissed, turning my head towards him in a sign of ‘get me the hell out of here.’

He shrugged and I jumped when a voice hissed from behind us “Don’t just stand their idiots, do what you have been training for!” he shouted and I watched wide-eyed as Kyle strutted forward his leg limping slightly as he tried to act ‘cool’. To the screen on the left I watched as he winked and peopled cheered. It looked almost natural for him.

He got to the end of the staged and I watched as he struck his hips forward a huge “Pow!” coming from his lips.

Oh god, if he strips…

I couldn’t help it, I almost wet myself from laughing. My laughter was short lived as someone pushed me forward; I managed to catch myself and began the walk, a swing in my hips and a smirk on my face as I reached Kyle. I pulled the collar of my jacket and nodded my head, people cheered as we stood back to back.

Fuck yeah, this is my troll face.

“YOU CAN NOT JUST BARGE IN HERE LIKE THAT!” the man who threw us on the runway shouted and I turned to see the security men standing at the start of the runway. They frowned and held their hands up to shield themselves from the blinding lights.

“Sir, they are not real models.” They informed him. 

Mr. Glitter eyes slid to us, he gasped throwing his head back and placed a hand against his heart.

“Oh, the pain of being fooled, I will never be able to show my fa- can I hire them?” he asked his head snapping around towards us.

I frowned and looked around for a quick escape, as soon as I went to step off the stage, camera’s flashed everywhere and I couldn’t help but pull a piece sign, I smiled and chocked on the air when I was pulled backwards and into a scrawny chest. I turned and pushed with all my might at the security man, he stumbled and fell backwards onto his bum with an oof escaping his lips. I glanced at Kyle who was begging in to bounce on the balls of his feet.

“What are you doing? You know you’re not going to fly, right?” I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Everybody get on the ground!” Kyle shouted.

A giggled escaped as everyone ignored him and went back to laughing at the security that was searching for something in his pocket (Most probably a gun to shoot my brains out).

“What the hell is going on here?” someone shouted, I turned to look at the familiar voice.

There stood my aunt in her underwear, my eyes were drawn to the bra that’s she wore, it spun with tassels.

Oh. My. Sweet. Jesus.

Sorry for taking so long! 

Comment, vote and fan if you haven't!