.

"okay first of all, dont you see im Kim seokjin world wide handsome second im older so call me hyung you prick and third if you havent heard im the CEO of the kim company who runs all over korea you prick so dont call me a fucking stranger", he said annoyed at the male name V, "im park jimin people know me as world dancer jimin you guys may have seen me on the news?" jimin said calmly as both of the male look towards his way, "oooh!!, can I get an autograph then jiminsshi? Ive seen your videos as you were dancing wth.. j-hope right? The one whos always wearing that unique smiley mask? you guys are breathtaking on stage" he spoke as he reached into his bag and took out a book and a pen, giving it to Jimin which he took and signed it giving it back to taehyung, which he hummed in approval getting the autograph.

.

"wait what were we talking about?" taehyung asked as he smiled satisfiedly to the both male, jin just sighed palming his head ruffling his silky hair. "uhm.. about my baby boy you guys were eyeing ring a bell?" he said, jimin smilled annoyedly "you mean my darling?" he said smirking as he saw jin gritting his teeth, "oh you guys mean my muse? Didnt he reject both of you?", he said as he puts his book and pen into his bag not focusing the death glares he was receiving from the 2 male in front of him.

.

As he tucked his book away he looked over towards the door namjoon went to, which was guarded by a really intimidating male, who was not even taller then all of them his hair which was as black as the nightsky and his hair pulled slightly to the back which makes him look even hotter than typical guard or 'baller' the term use for them with that profesion. "so which one of us is going to go to that guy and go through to see rm first?" taehyung said to the other two who shrugged their shoulders on the suggestion "i'll go first then... with my face im sure he'll let me through... step aside boys" jin said as he pulled his hair back and confidently walked over towards the guarding male.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

what he didn't know

.

.

.

is that the guard saw that they were starring at his friend 'RM', and was not going to give him to those snotty annoying rich pricks his precious friend. which he thinks they are or ar they?

.

.

Jin calmly walked over towards the male smiling calmly, "can you please step aside, Im looking for someone" jin said looking toward the male who kept a cold gaze toward him making him slightly gulp his saliva in his mouth. "im afraid I cannot do that mr. so why don't you go back to your 'friends' and leave RM alone" he said in a intimidating voice. Jin was surprised seeing the male emitting a deadly glare toward him but he kept his cool. " look i'm not gonna do anything to him, I just wanna talk to him so can you please move.. uhm.. what's your name mr. guard? jin asked, the guard just heavily sigh as he pulled a hand through his hair looking to Jin and the other two who walked towards them.

.

"im Do kyung-soo or D.O for short, and i'm namjoon's boyfriend"

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.----------------------------------------------------------

JUNGSHOOK

WOW

BET YOU GUYS DIDNT SEE THAT COMING

HAHAHAHA

WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SERIES

IF YOU GUYS WANT MORE UPDATE ON THIS SERIES

COMMENT

- is it good?

-should I continue this?

- or should I end it

- or you're just gonna read this but not comment or vote :/

idk im tired of life

im not but I do

.

.

idk, don't mind me

.

.

haha

AND IF THERES A LOT OF COMMENT SAYING YES OR ANYTHING ABOUT UPDATING THE STORY, ILL INSTANTLY UPDATE IT

SO YEAH

TAHST IT I GUESS

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT!!

@JOONJOONIEXXX OUT PEACE