Chapter Fourteen-Mating & Powers

En başından başla

"Um..Melissa.." I called in a slightly panicked tone. Her head whipped around and she came running over to me. "What's the matter honey?" She asked, rubbing my back soothingly. "Um.. I need to get to Jax right now.  I just had the first sign of heat and Jax and I can't mate at the Pack House. He said he has a cabin and we have to get there within an hour." I ramble off at her. She didn't ask why we couldn't mate at the house, she just gave me a quick smile and shoved the shirts in her hand onto a rack as we passed on our way out. "Come on then sweetheart. Let's get you to your mate as quickly as we can." She says as we practically sprint towards the car. We got in and she started racing home. "Can you maybe explain why you guys can't mate at home?" She asks distractedly. I think it over but see no reason that she can't know. "I am a White Wolf and according to Elder Josephine, that means I have special powers. I can manipulate the elements and move things, using my mind. I started gaining my powers just after I met Jax, but Josephine said that I will gain my full powers when we mate and that she's not too sure of what will happen when that happens, so we are going somewhere where it's just the two of us, to keep everyone safe. My powers can't hurt Jax as he is a part of me, but that rule does not apply to anyone else." I tell her. She gives me a quick startled look but then her eyes light up. "O my God, my baby must be really special to be mated to a White Wolf. I can't believe it. I've heard stories but it is so rare to find one, that we don't really know all that much." She squeals with a happy grin on her face. 

Yes indeed, my Mate is extremely special. He has done so much for me in the weeks since he found me and I don't have any second thoughts about mating with him. We got to the Pack House and we both jumped out and ran inside. Melissa was shouting Jaxon's name at the top of her voice. We hear thundering steps coming down the stairs and he comes running around the corner. "What is it Mama? Are you guys ok? What happened?" He fires his questions out at us and doesn't even wait for an answer. He starts running his hands down my sides, looking for any injuries, but don't find any. Instead, I let out a small moan at the feel of his hands on my body. Shit, my heat was escalating a lot faster than usual. 

"He's not injured you idiot. He's  in heat. He told me you need to leave the Pack House for that so I suggest you get your ass in gear and get moving coz as an Alpha Mate, his heat is going to hit him hard and a lot sooner than usual. So get moving!!" She shouts out the last part. That seemed to get Jax out of his shock that he went into when he heard the word heat. He grabs my hand and we half run to his car that has been standing ready for this exact purpose since we spoke to Josephine. It had bags with clothing for both of us in the trunk. He buckles me in and before I can even get a word in, we hit the road to his cabin. 

He told me he had it cleaned up and stocked a few days ago just in case so at least we won't have to deal with cleaning or food when we get there. After about fifteen minutes of driving and him asking if I'm ok, I get another pain slashing through my abdomen. I groan out loud from the pain and he looks at me quickly before turning back to the road and speeding up. "Are you ok Little One?" He asks me, concern lacing his words. "I'll be ok Jax,  don't worry". I tell him with a small smile. It's all I can manage right now as the pain is getting worse. Then a wave of heat hits me. My body feels like its on fire. My dick also stands to attention so fast, I got dizzy. I squirmed in my seat to try to alleviate some of the pressure but nothing was helping. I knew the exact second that the smell of my heat hit Jax. He whipped his head around and let out a loud growl. "Fuck baby, you smell so fucking good." He growled out between clenched teeth. He sped up even more. 

We were almost there, just another 5 minutes away, when I felt the back of my jeans get soaked. By this time, I was a moaning, squirming mess and didn't even register it properly till Jaxon gave off another, louder growl. "Hold on baby, we're almost there." He tries to reassure me. We hit the small dirt road as soon as he said this and quickly made it to the cabin. I didn't even look at the place.  There will be time for that later, much later. We practically ran inside and as soon as the door closed behind us, Jaxon grabbed me and lifted me up in his muscular arms. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist and I started grinding on him like a horny puppy. Trying to find some form of relief from the heat and pain.