Mystery Spot- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Coffee." He mumbled. This happened in your dream. Was it really a dream?

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." Dean said, snapping you out of your thoughts. He pointed to a poster with the specials on it.

"Wait, it's Tuesday?" You asked, looking at Sam who was just as confused and shocked as you were.

"Yeah," Dean said. Doris walked over to the table with a pad in her hand.

"Are you folks ready?"

"Yes, I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee," Dean said with a smile. You stared at Doris but she looked confused as to why you weren't saying anything.

"Nothing for me, thanks." You said and she shifted her attention to Sam.

"Same for me." She nodded and wrote down what Dean said.

"Let me know if you change your mind." She walked off with Dean's order.

"I'm telling you, Sam, this job is small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela." Dean said and you and Sam stared at Doris, wondering if this was a joke or not.

"Hey," Dean said, snapping his fingers in front of yours and Sam's face. "You with me?"

"What?" Both you and Sam said at the same time.

"You sure you two feel okay?"

"You don't—you don't remember? Any of this?" Sam asked, sighing deeply.

"Remember what?"

"This, Dean," you stated. If Sam was sharing, you will too. "Today, like this happened before?"

"You mean like déjà vu?"

"No, she means like, like it's really happened before." Sam backed you up.

"Yeah. Like déjà vu."

"No, Dean, forget about déjà vu. We're asking you if it feels like we're living yesterday all over again." You said, making Dean scrunch his face up in confusion.

"Okay, how is that not dé—" Sam cut him off angrily.

"Don't, don't say it! Just don't even..." Doris arrived with a tray of food, coffee, and hot sauce.

"Coffee, black, and some hot sauce for the—oops! Crap!" Doris said, seeing the bottle of hot sauce wobble and fall off the tray. You gasped and expected a crash but Sam caught it and stared at the bottle in his hand as if it were an alien. He slowly handed it back to Doris who put it on the table.

"Thanks," She said before walking off.

"Nice reflexes," Dean said, eating his food. You and Sam stared at each other. This definitely happened and you were going crazy, that must be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, you walked down the same street you walked down before. You passed by the barking dog and you sighed.

"Dean, please, for the tenth time, this day already happened." You said, looking at Dean.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

"Okay, look. Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday too." Sam said and to everyone else, he sounded crazy but to you, you knew what he was talking about.

"Yeah. No. Good. You're totally balanced." Dean said sarcastically.

"So, you don't believe us?!" Sam asked, exasperated. Maybe tomorrow will come and everything will be alright. Maybe this is really déjà vu. But everything is too weird and too matchy for this to be written off as déjà vu. Suddenly a blonde girl ran into Dean.

"Excuse me." She said, backing off and walking away.

"Look, I'm just saying that it's crazy, you know, I mean, even for us crazy. Dingo ate my baby crazy. Hey, maybe it was another of your psychic premonitions. Or maybe it's this witchy thing you're talking about." Dean said.

"Wait, so, now you believe I'm a witch?" You asked in a deadpanned voice.

"No, no way, way too vivid. Okay, look, we were at the Mystery Spot, and then..." Sam suddenly stopped, not wanting to say it. You took Sam's hand and squeezed it to let him know you were there for him. Dean looked at your connected hand and then between you and Sam.

"And then what?" Dean asked.

"Then I woke up," Sam said, letting go of your hand. You passed by the same movers you passed by yesterday. They were still trying to get the big ass desk through the small ass door.

"Told you it wouldn't fit." The first mover said to the other one.

"What do you want, a Pulitzer?" The second one snapped.

"Wait a minute! The Mystery Spot. You think maybe it—" Sam stopped short, looking at you and Dean.

"Maybe what?" Dean asked.

"Maybe it might be the cause of all this happening." You finished Sam's thought.

"Oh, come on." Dean groaned. You hated that he didn't believe you.

"We gotta check that place out. Look, just go with us on this, okay?" Sam asked his brother.

"Alright, alright, we'll go tonight, after close, get ourselves a nice long look," Dean said but you and Sam stopped, knowing you couldn't go back there at night. You whipped around and put a hand on his chest.

"No, we can't do that."

"Why not?" Dean asked. You bit your lip and looked over at Sam who saved your ass.

"Let's just go now. Right now. Business hours, nice and crowded."

"My God, you're a freak," Dean muttered.

"Dean..." You said and he walked ahead of you and into the street where you heard car tires squeal against the pavement. All of a sudden, a car rushed at Dean and slammed into him. He flew through the air and landed on the street with a sickening crack.

"DEAN!" You screamed, running over to him and kneeling on the street. "Sam! Help him!" You got tears, letting them fall freely. Sam rushed over to you and lifted Dean's swollen face. He lay on the ground, not moving. You looked at his body and saw the front of his pants darken and you realize he was peeing. You wanted to laugh at the situation and on other terms, you would but not this time.

"Come on! Dean." Sam pleaded, shaking him but he wouldn't open his eyes. You looked at the drive of the car and saw it was Mr. Pickett from the diner.

"What the hell did you do?" You yelled at him and he drove away with a screech. That screech and his speeding car was the last thing you saw before darkness enveloped you.