Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Start from the beginning

To everyone's surprise, the puppies barked at Jay and growled.

Daniel tried to shush them, all while holding onto Jay like a koala to a tree.

Mira ended up putting the puppies in another room to calm them as Daniel turned his attention back to Jay.

"Jay I was so worried.... But I'm glad you're okay." Daniel squeezed Jay tighter as Jace dragged Vasco into the living room to give them their privacy.

Zoe let out a small sad smile but allowed Daniel and Jay to have some alone time as Mira and Zack went to hush the still barking puppies.

"..."

"No, don't be sorry. Friends care about friends." Daniel said, though he internally cringed at the 'friend' bit.

"..."

"My roommate's okay. He told me... everything..." Daniel lied again as he placed his chin over Jay's left shoulder.

"..."

"No, I don't find you as anything but a living person. Listen, I don't care you're a you know what. I like you just the way you are." Daniel couldn't take the words back.

"..."

Daniel moved back to see Jay's face slightly red.

Laughing, Daniel answered, "Yeah... I mean it that way."

Jay smiled as he moved closer to Daniel.

And Daniel shifted his head to one side as he pressed his lips against Jay's.

The friends who had 'given' them privacy, internally let out victorious screams, their thoughts screaming, "OTP! OTP! JANIEL IS OTP!"

No one noticed the lack of shadow Jay had, nor the reflection on the window of the living room showing the real Jay pounding his fist against the glass to be let out.

----

Darkness was all Jay could see as he hit his hands against the place where he last seen the door.

'Daniel! Daniel! Daniel!' Jay thought as he feared what his blood-lust side would do to innocent Daniel.

Was Daniel being drained of all his blood right now?

Was Daniel being raped by his blood-lust side?

After all his blood-lust even though it had a more aggressive and perverted personality, it still had the same likes Jay had. So that means that it obviously liked Daniel as much as Jay did. But who knows maybe it was lying when it said it was interested.

'Now isn't the time to see if it likes Daniel, I have to get out.' Jay thought as he threw himself against the door.

It seemed to budge so Jay tried again.

After a few good hits, the door fell.

Jay peeked out, he didn't know how he was able to take back his body but all he knew was that he had to confront the doors in his mind.

After all he had a feeling they were something he needed to endure to be able to defeat his uncontrollable blood-lust.

----

Daniel refused to let go of Jay that day, it was a good thing it was the weekend because there was no doubt that girls and guys besides their friend group who'd be questioning about what happened.

Jay didn't seem to mind as he wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist.

The group of friends watched over the new couple in silence as they waited for the two say anything.