@carterbryson

The most beautiful girl inside and out, that I get the honour to be with. Happy birthday baby. 07-18-18 🌹

Holy shit. He dedicated this to me, to us.

I dropped my phone to pull him in for a kiss. "You made this of- for me?" I asked him in complete awe.

"I want you and everyone to know that you're special to me," he whispered.

Carter grabbed the side of my face, and tilted it towards him, before connecting our lips together. I moved my lips against him as I slid down to lay on the bed.

He has every part of me.

He rested a hand on the small of my back, holding me closer as his thumb brushed against my cheek. I grabbed onto his shoulder and brought my hands down across his bicep and to his forearms, feeling the strong arms that held me.

❗️

His touch was like a sensory overload, paralysing me in a delightful sensation. I nipped his bottom lip lightly before caressing it with my lips. Fire began to spread throughout us as I moaned at the feeling of his tongue teasing my mouth. He gripped onto my leg and slid it over his body so we were even closer.

I rolled on top of him, kissing him with need as our bodies ground against each other in waves. His hands slipped down to squeeze my ass as the kiss grew steamy and desperate. Each breath and touch grew heavier and needy, yearning for an outlet. My hands moved under his shirt to feel the outline of his abdomen before he leaned up so I could slip it off completely. An idea popped into my mind as I sat up with a devilish wink, before pulling my own over my head.

"Uh ah," I tutted, swiftly stopping his hand from reaching out to touch me.

I pushed him roughly back onto the bed before swirling my hips once more on top of him. I ran my hands through my hair and down to my breasts, giving him a good show.

"You're such a fucking tease," he groaned. I smirked against his skin, trailing kisses from his stomach to his chest, making sure to place one on each of his pecs.

I caught his wrists firmly, stopping the hands from reaching out to hold my hips once again. I pressed them down to the mattress, enjoying as he struggled to keep them there. I continued to take control and pressed open-mouthed kisses up to his neck.

"I think we're a little low on getting you off." I said huskily as I reached his ear. After the two times he went down on me without anything for himself, I figured he deserved a treat for everything he's done for me today.

"It's your birthday..." he leaned up on his elbows and raised one eyebrow at me amusedly.

"Happy birthday to me then," I smirked and licked my lips. I kissed his V line before unbuttoning his pants and pulled the zip down to get rid of it. He let out a low curse under his breath.

I palmed a hand over his bulge teasingly, keeping eye contact with his darkened orbs. I traced one finger over the visible length of his manhood through the fabric of his boxer briefs.

"Should we get rid of this?" I murmured, bending down to kiss the fabric.

"You better," he growled, fists tightly clenched beside his body.

I hooked my fingers under the elastic band and dragged it down his legs, watching his rock-hard member spring free. I swallowed at the sight and let out a breathy pant. I'm absolutely aching for him. I flicked my tongue over the tip, giving it a nice swirl before dragging it down his entire length.