PARY SIX BAYBEY!!!!!!YEAAAAHH!!!69

hehe...........................im aback......................................................let us continye........

the group stood together silentlu. they all knew they had to tell;; the othe teammates about the gay and how thye have it.

"well, who shoulpd we tell firts?" sayed engineere. meduc furowed his brow in thogught.

"vell i coulhd talk to ze heavy. ve are good pals so im sure he'll be acceptinh....i hope." medic replied.

"good idea medci. i'll tell pyro i guues." engkie stated. he then turnd his gayse to spy and snieper. "one of y'all is gonnha have w to tell demo and one is gonna have to tell sout."

"aw bloody hell mate. oim not talkin to scounnt again after last toime mate." snippier spat. spy gasped anrily. "NON!!! I AM NOT TALKING TO THAT GREMLIN BOY!!" spy shrieked. medci patted his sholuder. "i vill go vith ou once i am done talkng to ze heavy." he saidm comfortinglu. spy smiled and noded.

"so it's settled then mates." sniper said. "im talkinh to demo. engi is taking to pyro. medic is talking to heavsy. and spy and mecid are talking to sount.)" sniper stated. thye all nodded in agreement/

"gay time" enginerre said and then they went back in the base

.............................................latere.................................................................................................

sn9per walkd into the kichen and demo was drunk, lying facedown on th floor half passed out.sniper kicked him in the side to get hiss attentionm

"mate. i have somehtng important to tell ya mate."  he saaid. demmo looked up at him drunkly.

"aye dont fecken caare" hhe slurred. he tookj another swig of the alcohal and bruped. snnpre sighed in frustratshun.

"fucken listen mate. ots importtent." the australmmian said sterenly. demo rolled onto his side and lookedj up at him grogily

"what the bloodeh feck is it ya dickehad" demo siad

snjnmper took a deep breathe. "im gay. soare medic, spy, and egineer." snimper admited

demo stared back up at him blanklu. "nobody fecken cares if yer gay ya bitch" hes said again. he was abbout to take nother sip of the alcohal but sniper kiced it away

"the gay policw are coming. soldier is dead."

demoaman's eye wdiedend. "ahh shite" he whimpered "ah fcuk."

"why are you worried? you gay mate?" sninper askd

"nah im bi" dmeo said "there goinh to kill me to yknow" he sobed

sniper sighhend again. "no mate. we're all goinnh to kill them. get yer ass up."

demmmo man atempted to standn up but jsut fell back over. "give me amniute.1" he sadi. sniper roled his eyes and went to finddn the oters.

.....................................

wnginerre aprcohed pyro who was in teh livinh room of the base  playing monopoly. by himself.becuse he has no friends excpet for enginere.

"hey pahro" egnineer said to the pyromaniac. pyro made  a stipid fucking noise and got up and trmapled all over the monopoly game and huged enginere.