😘25:-After😘

Y/N's P.O.V.

I unlocked my door and rushed inside the living room. Just as I was about to relax and sit down on the couch, I heard the sound of a car being started.

I peeked outside my window and saw that it was Jungkook's car.I thought that he had left already but he is only leaving now.

My mind reverses back to the earlier moment that we've shared and I still can't believe that JEON JUNKOOOK kissed me.

Omg! I am still nervous and feel like I am dreaming.

I went upstairs and entered my room with wobbly legs as I was still so nervous. Jungkook always has this effect on me.

I plopped myself on the bed facing ceiling as if it is the most interesting thing to look at. I touch my lips as I still feel like his lips is on mine.

I smile and dive my face in a pillow feeling embarrassed remembering what Jungkook had said earlier.

Flashback

Right after we shared that amazing kiss, I was like a breathing statue or maybe I wasn't even breathing at the time.

I couldn't believe that I just kissed JEON JUNGKOOK. The person whom I have always dreamt of meeting and today here I am sharing kisses with him...

"Yaah! Keep your hands to yourself cause I am not letting you pinch me this time.", Jungkook said, interrupting my thoughts and removing my hands from his waist.

Just then I realised I was about to pinch him again thinking I was pinching myself. I looked at him trying to suppress my smile remembering the way we met.

And in a second we both were laughing our hearts out.

"How can someone be so stupid? I mean who will pinch someone else thinking they are pinching themselves to bring them out of their surprise state.", Jungkook said still laughing.

"I don't know how do I manage to be so stupid sometimes.", I said admiring the way he is laughing.

I don't know when  I stopped laughing as I was busy admiring him. He was looking so handsome while laughing.

Someone said the truth when they said, "Seeing the person you love laugh is the most beautiful thing in this world especially when you are the reason for it."

Only I know how much delighted I am knowing that he is laughing because of me as till now I have only made him angry and frustrated as much as I am aware of.

"I was so angry when you pinched me the first time but now though you were just about to pinch me, I found it really cut...", he stopped in the middle as he caught me staring at him.

'Shit! I was caught staring at him.', I thought.

So I tried to act as if I wasn't staring at him by looking everywhere except him.

"You can stare at me as much as you want.", he said pulling me near him by my arm.

Before I could ask him the meaning of his sentence he captured my lips again but this time softly and without tongue. (A/n- Sorry if you cringed.)