😘21:- First Kiss?😘

I like your eyes. you look away
when you pretend not to care
I like the dimples on the corners
of the smile that you wear...

I've loved you for so long
Sometimes it's hard to bear
but after all this time,
I hope you wait and see
🌺🌸🌺

💜Ok! Guys I am really excited to introduce you all with this chapter. So enjoy.💜

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was so shocked to see him that I was frozen on my seat. I couldn't even avert my eyes from him.

He was the least expected person from the one I have expected to be in here.

"I know I am handsome but that doesn't mean you can stare at me shamelessly.", he said removing his mask and without looking at my direction.

'He and his typical attitude', I thought.

"Hey! Have you become dumb or what? Why are you not speaking? Actually silent doesn't suit you at all as all the time you are either blabbering or shouting.", he said keeping his focus in driving.

'Really?? You should see my Anna speaking then you'll know who talk the most.', I scolded him in my mind as if he could hear me.

He slowly turned his head at me which caused me to scoot further away on my seat.

"If you'll move away more you may get dropped on the road.", he teased me.

'What's wrong with him today?? He is being really playful today that also with me than in the comparison of other days.', I mentally thought.

"Umm.. I know the door is closed so there's no way I am falling.", I argued finally returning on my conscious self after the shock he gave me with his presence in here.

"Who knows I may unlock the door and throw you out for not doing as I said.", he said shrugging his shoulders.

"What ?? You can't threaten me to throw out of your car after asking me to get in.", I said.

"It's not that I forced you to...", he said giving me an evil smirk.

OK! This was making me angry

"Well it's not that I was dying to get in your car. It was you who was honking like a mad driver.",

I scoffed to taunt him. Well that's what he gets after showing me his attitude.

"Oh really??Who was the one showing PDA (Public Display Action) with that guy. Also why did you get in without even knowing the person texting you.",

he said provoking me instead . Now I could feel my blood boiling in me.

He can't always escape after showing me his idiotic attitude.

"I got in your car because I fuc*** thought that you were Jaeb..",

I stopped in the middle because I can't reveal to anyone that Jaebum and I are best friends.