Chapter 5

Athena's POV

This was all new. This was just insane. I watched as my now mate found some clothes for me.

"He's handsome." My wolf purred. He turned around and smiled handing me the clothes. "I will be across the hall if you need anything. Goodnight princess." He whispered softly before kissing my forehead leaving the room closing the door softly.

I whined when he left. I pealed my dress off and went to his bathroom cleaning my face carefully before walking back looking at his clothes. Pulling on the basketball shorts I picked up his shirt inhaling his scent. It smelt amazing, it was a strong vanilla smell that was mixed with the scent of pine. I felt like I could get drunk off of it. It was so calming. Made me feel safe and relaxed. I don't remember the last time I was relaxed.

Pulling on his shirt quickly I crawling under the covers and sighed heavily at the feeling of the bed. I was surrounded by his scent.

"This is amazing." I said quietly closing my eyes.

"It would be even more amazing if we could go and sleep with him you know." My wolf teased. I rolled my eyes ignoring her before falling into a light sleep.

I wasn't sure how long I was asleep before I shot out of bed sweat running down my face and neck from my nightmare. I breathed heavily and looked around my eyes adjusting quickly to the dark.

Using my wolf hearing, I listened to see if Lucas was next door. I soon caught his breathing and his heart. Slowly I stood and walked over carefully opening the door glancing down the hall way to see if anyone was out. Gladly no one was there. Carefully placing my feet on the wood floor, I grabbed the handle carefully turning it pushing the door carefully open.

Light from the half moon was shining in on the bed slightly. I could make out his face. His mouth slightly open as he breathed softly. Shyly I walked over and laid down on the bed next to him crawling under the covers.

"What are you doing?! You will wake him up! What if he gets mad and yells at us or worse?!" My wolf screamed. "Don't worry it will be ok." I replied back in my mind to her making her go quiet.

Closing my eyes I heard a groan from next to me making me freeze. Feeling the bed move, I just staid still until I felt arms wrap around me his head tucking into my neck. I blushed bright red feeling him take a deep breath before snuggling into me. I hummed smiling then falling into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------

Lucas's POV

I groaned quietly waking up realizing that my arms were wrapped around someone. I froze thinking it was some slut. I panicked slightly before I recognized that it was my mate. Odd. I don't remember her coming in here at night.

I smiled watching her in her sleep. She was beautiful. I frowned brushing her bruised cheek softly. I need to get her into the pack doctor.

"She will be ok, she's strong. Her wolf is strong too I can feel it." My wolf said.

I nodded before getting up and heading downstairs. Breakfast in bed came to mind. Walking into the kitchen I spotted Leo and Sophia in the kitchen. "Sophia, what is your sister's favorite breakfast?" I asked opening up the fridge.

Sophia looked over at me. "She likes French Toast with Strawberries." She said softly. "Is she ok?" She added watching as I got out the ingredients. "Yes, she is asleep right now." I said cracking the eggs and whisking them up before adding milk.

Sophia whimpered and sat on Leo's lap leaning back into him. He kissed her neck making her blush red. I raised an eyebrow watching them spotting fresh marks on each other smiling to myself. Turning my attention back to my cooking. Keeping an ear out to make sure Athena was asleep still. Sophia hopped off Leo's lap taking the strawberries from me. "I will chop them up!" She said smiling at me before cleaning the strawberries.