Jealousy pt 3

"I know you guys had sex" Kendall tells me making me look at her wide eyed.

"As in Hailey and I? Nooo we could n" I get cut off by Kendall rolling her eyes "y/n I know when your lying" she's says making me take a deep breathe.

"Okay, fine. We had sex but I didn't mean anything. We were both drunk and things got out of hand" I say looking at the road.

"Do you like Hailey?" She asks making me shake my head "no of course not like I said it didn't mean anything Kendall, why do you care anyways!" I blur out.

"You didn't seem to care at all last night when you were all over rockys dumbass" I say with a lot of anger. She has no right to be questioning me.

"His name is rocky and for your info I did care a lot about your dumbass going with Hailey! Right after you left I broke down into tears y/n!" She full on yells at me making me look down.

"You and Hailey are always flirting with each other and it hurt me a lot y/n, I didn't think I would have to ever say this but I like you a lot, I have since the first day I met you. It's always been you and Hailey, it's like I'm just in the back of your love story" she says sniffling.

"Kendall" is all I get out not knowing what to say.

"Yea I know you don't give a shit blah blah you live h" I cut her off "Kendall I like you too, a lot" I say taking her hand into mine.

"But you don't like me the way I like you" she says making me chuckle a little. "I thought you didn't like girls" I say.

"I don't" she says making the situation confusing.

"I like you dumbass" she says making me smile.

"I'm sorry about Hailey and I" I say pulling up into her house.

"It's okay, I'm sorry about rocky" she says.

I nod and Kendall gets out of the car leaving me fidgeting with my hands.

——————

I get home not knowing what to do. Kendall told me she liked me.

I was taking a nap when my phone went off.

"Hello?" I ask

"Y/n/n it's kenny, uh do you maybe wanna come over to my house and hang out?" She asks.

"Sure I don't see why not" I say smiling like a idiot.

"Ok cool I'll talk to you in a bit, bye" she says and hangs up.

As soon as I hear the phone cut immediately I jump up and start dancing and screaming. "Kendall wants to hang out with me!" I say knowing the term hang out or at least I thought I knew.

I immediately got dressed, I wore a Gucci hoodie, sweats and vans.

I have to admit i was nervous because i don't know what was gonna happen at her house.
————————
I arrived at her house and my stomach instantly felt horrible, i was excited and nervous at the same time i felt like i was gonna throw up.

i call kendall so she can open the gate

"hey ken can you open the gate i'm here" i say with a shaky voice

"ya give me one second" she says and hangs up

as the gates open and i drive up to the front door i see a tall figure which i'm assuming is kendall but it looked like a boy.

I get confused as the door opens and i see BEN SIMMONS? anger fills my whole body instantly kendall knows i have always hated him why did she invite him? Before i can even ask myself that question i hear his voice.

"wassup y/n?"

"what are you doin here?" i ask with a angry tone.

"i was leaving i had to give something to kendall" he says with a smirk raising my suspicions even more.

"leave then u takin too long" i say almost ready to punch that dumb smirk off his face

He immediately backs up and heads for his car.

i shake my anger off and see kendall at the door now.

Her face immediately lights up and embraces me in a big hug.

"hi y/n" she says mumbling into my shirt

"hey babes" i say

kendall takes my hand and walks me inside and before i could even ask the question she answers

"he was here because i left some stuff at his house from when we broke up so please don't sweat it" she says in a calm voice while rubbing the palm of my hand.

How i've missed this feeling she gives me.

"oh okay then so what did you wanna do" i ask curiously.

"let's watch a movie? mid90s is a good one i think you'll like it"

i nod and sit down on the couch as kendall goes up stairs to do something.

i go on my phone for a few minutes before i hear footsteps coming back down. i see kendall changed into her sweats with her Calvin Klein bra, she's so beautiful i stare at her in awe.

"y/n?" she says with a smile on her face

"huh ya what?" i say forgetting what she even said

"nothing let's watch the movie now" she says with a smirk.

i smile and nod "okay" to her and we both are on the couch

————————

it's been like an hour and kendall is now cuddled right next to me with blankets on top of us.

i keep looking at her and i can sense her starring at me too.

i decided to compliment her. "you look really pretty right now kendall" i say with a smile on my face

she looks up and her face once again brights up with this beautiful smile.

she bites her lip and says "thank you y/n, you don't look too bad yourself" with a wink at the end.

i smile and she suddenly gets on top of me

"this movies getting boring" she says with a pout on her face.

Before i know it we are making it turning me on by the second
————————
(⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ in the next part there will be a smut sorry for the cliff hanger guys)

should i make y/n g!p or no? please let me know in the comments it feels good to be back!