Volume 1 Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"As I say, they should fire her."says Cy, Yang nods in agreement.

"You three can go up ahead, I can finish this like in 15 minutes." says Cobalt to Cy, Yang and Paige.

"Actually can I help?" Paige asks.

"Sure." Cobalt responds, Paige hands Cy her buyings.

"Can you carry those for me?" Paige asks.

"Sure." Cy responds and he and Yang go back to Beacon, Paige then goes inside to help Cobalt.

Back to Beacon

Justin is reading a book, then four people took away his book, and Justin seems accustomed to it.

"Oh you want it? You want it?" says one of the bullies.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" says a kid "I heard of you guys before. Cardin, Sky, Russel and Dove."

"Oh okay." Cardin responds and throws the book away but Justin caught it "That guy seems too weak, but you seem like the perfect target." Cardin cracked his knuckles, Sky, Russel and Dove are ready as well "Why not beat you up?"

(Begin 0:33)

Cardin tries to punch the kid. The kid does a back flip kick in Cardin's face to counter the punch. Dove tries to punch, but the kid deflects the punch to Russel, then does a capoeira style kick at Dove, then does a flip kick at Sky. Cardin tries to throw several punches, the kid dodged the first one and counters the second with a high kick, a forward jab, a push kick to push Cardin a few centimeters away, and finishes by running and doing a drop kick at Cardin's face. Dove got up and runs to the kid, the kid then got Cardin by the neck and threw him to Dove. Sky tries to kick, but the kick is so bad it would make Ruby look like a MASTER martial artist, so the kid blocked the attack, pushed him back, and did a flying kick at Sky. Russell tries SEVERAL rapid punches, but NONE of them landed and the kid knocked him out with one punch.

(the song should end at video time 1:21)

"Hey, you alright?" the kid asks Justin.

"Yeah." Justin responds.

"My name is Tyler." Tyler introduces himself "What's your name?" (NocturneSonicx oc)

"Justin." Justin responds.

"Well Justin." says Tyler "See you around." says Tyler and he leaves.

Time skip at night (Also Cobalt was able to return the bike)

Cy and Justin have changed to get ready to sleep, Paige was already sleeping, Cy only has pajama trousers, no shirt though, showing his abs and muscles, and Justin also shirtless, it also shows his muscles and abs as well as his scars. Cy and Justin placed their beds next to Yang and Ruby.

"Hey Yang. Hey Ruby." says Cy.

"Hey Cy. Hey Justin." Yang responds and she sees Cy's abs and she looks away blushing hard.

"Hey Ruby what are you doing?" Cy asks Ruby with curiosity."

"Oh, just a letter to the gang back at Signal." Ruby responds "I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going." Yang then is able to build the courage and turns back around.

"Oh that's so cuuuuuute." says Yang.

"Yes." Cy agrees.

"Shut up you two!" Ruby then throws a pillow at Yang and Cy, Cy then falls down at his bed, and Justin giggles a little "i didn't get to take my friends with me to school! Its weird not knowing anyone here."