Chapter 7

(Unedited!!)

Above is a photo of the names of the different parts of a sword. 

..............

"Hello, Dudley," Aida said, irritated.

Elias looked at Aida, then at Dudley and his goons.

"We haven't seen you in a while," Dudley rubbed the palms of his hands.

"For the last time, Dudley, I am not interested," Aida said with gritted teeth.

"Aw, come on-" Before Dudley could finish what he said, Aida cut him off.

"I said no, and I mean no, we do not want a repeat with the guards that patrol the market." Dudley and his men look around.

"I don't see any," He shrugged his shoulders. Dudley went to grab Aida, but instinctively Elias moved Aida behind him and grabbed the hilt of his sword, ready. Dudley looked where Elias's hand rested and saw the sword.

"Ah, and who might your friend be," He asked, examing Elias with a taunting smile. The two were silent, Aida stood behind Elias with a worried look, but Elias's face looked angry with fire in his eyes.

"So, where did you get the sword," Dudley asked with the same taunting smile and looked at the sword again. He then noticed the crest on the side of it.

"Only a knight is supposed to have that sword," Dudley was trying to sound intimidating. He looked over Elias, "And to me, you don't look like a knight," Dudley mocked, earning some snickers from his buddies.

"Who said I wasn't a knight?" Elias said with all seriousness. The guys were silent. Dudley scoffed.

"Listen, this is between Aida and me, so how about you leave, and better yet leave your sword behind too, and we might not kick your ass."

Elias quickly drew his sword and pointed it at Dudley's throat; Dudley froze while his friends flinched and took a step back. 

"I'd like to see you try," Elias challenged.

 The people in the area gave out gasps and small screams; seeing the sword—a circle of people formed around the group. Aida stepped back into the edge of the circle with the crowd, unsure of what would happen. It was silent for a moment until one of Dudley's friends tried to attack Elias. Elias drew back his sword and kicked the boy in the stomach. The next one of the goons tried to come from the other side, but Elias saw him from the corner of his eye and quickly hit him in the face with the pommel. With an angered look on his face, Dudley tried to punch Elias, but he easily moved to the side, deflecting Dudley's attack. Elias looked unfazed and acted as though he wasn't breaking a sweat. Elias punched Dudley on the nose, causing Dudley to cry out in pain, and held his nose. Elias had kicked the goon before trying to grab Elias, but he moved to the side, hitting the guy rear with the side of the non-edge part of the sword, giving him a slight spank. Dudley and the other boy tried to grab Elias, but he moved quickly, grabbed the two by their heads, and collided them together. Elias's same goon kicked earlier in the fight tried to come from behind, but Elias knew he was coming and quickly flipped his sword and hit him with the hilt. 

Dudley and his goons were on the floor, groaning in pain, while Elias was the only one standing without a scratch. Dudley had a bloody nose and a bruised head. The others mostly had bruises and bumps forming on their faces and bodies. Elias put his sword back in the scabbard and squatted down to look at Dudley. Dudley flinched, his whole body shaking, and he looked at Elias wide-eyed.  

"You listen to me, stay the hell away from Aida, you got that!" Elias ordered. Dudley shook his head 'yes' vigorously. Elias stood up, dusting off his hands, and looked at Aida, who was smiling at him. He smiled back at her but was cut short when they heard-