Tony Stark

|| || == AVAILABLE == || ||

||==TITLE==|| Last But Not Least*

||==LOVE INTEREST==|| Tony Stark

||==FACECLAIM==|| Claire Danes as Maria Collins

||==TIMELINE==|| Infinity War — afterwards — Avengers 4

||==SYNOPSIS==||

" You're not alone. "

= = =

Maria had known Tony Stark for the better part of her life and she meant it in the literal sense. Ever since Tony had become Iron Man and she had abandoned him because of his self destructive tendencies her life had been one crappy situation after another.

First she had been sucked into SHIELD. Then, when she found out that HYDRA had infiltrated SHIELD she was stupid. She thought she could gather enough information by herself and then expose them, but she was caught and taken far away. She was kept for months in a secret facility, tortured to find out what she knew and who she had told. 

Of course, she had told no one and when HYDRA thought she was lying they decided to take their torture to a whole new level. They burned her face, blinding her permanently in one eye and then at last deciding to kill her. 

But just as the gun was raised the facility was attacked and in the confusion and mayhem caused by the Avengers arrival she managed to slip away. 

For months afterward she stayed indoors, rarely leaving the house. Nightmares plagued her and some nights she could hardly breathe at all. But, just like everyone did, she learned to live with it. She could stay calm now and the nightmares weren't quite as severe. She could function and live a normal life, only she didn't want to. 

She wanted her sight back and so she started seeking a way for that too happen. And that was when she stumbled upon a man named Stephen Strange. He also sought to heal something modern medicine said was permanent, and together they found a place that could help them.

She had seen things altogether impossible and so when the Ancient One told them of what they could do she accepted it far more easily than Stephen. She rose quickly and they spent many long nights training together. 

When Dormammu came she helped defeat him and she took her place in the New York Sanctum with Stephen. They were good friends. He reminded her of Tony. His facial hair, his snarky, annoying remarks. He was like the wizard version of Iron Man. It always made her laugh to think of him like that.