Ned Leeds

STATUS: available |x| taken | |

anything with * besides it can be changed

➖|➖title: Balance*

➖|➖timeline: sometime after Spiderman: Homecoming

➖|➖love interest(s): Ned Leeds

➖|➖faceclaim(s): Vanessa Morgan

➖|➖synopsis:

"Somebody once told me to sing in the rain. I asked why. They said, 'because it's fun'. So I did it and I got a cold that lasted for a week. Fun times."

||\ Tamara Landon /||

Tammy Landon had always found herself being the balance between the mean 'cool' kids at Midtown and the dorky 'uncool' ones who got picked on.

It wasn't a mystery to her why she was the one who floated between groups, never really finding a good enough one to settle in; she didn't believe reading comic books and building Star Wars lego was pathetic. It was the same as being obsessed with YouTubers or what was on the cover of the latest Vogue magazine. Only someone along the way had decided that people fighting in space was the sort of thing loser nerds watched and women posing, half naked on a fashion mag was for the popular and sophisticated kids.

In her mind the logic of this equation didn't exist. Why were comic books less cool than tips on how to make your face look like a barbie doll? What was so great about wearing your pants so it looked like you had on a giant nappy? What was wrong with having three editions of Star Trek (blue ray, extended edition, and regular edition)? Why was it cool to wear a tank top that was practically a bra? Why were vampires that sparkled in the sun gay? Normal vampires weren't that great anyway.

She knew practically everyone in the school, but, as she found out quickly, not many of them realised she existed. Except one. One boy had overheard her talking to Flash Thompson about why it was considered uncool to be obsessed with Star Wars.

She was approached by him at lunch that day, wondering if it was alright that he sit with her.

➖|➖character quotes:

"Somebody once told me to sing in the rain. I asked why. They said, 'because it's fun'. So I did it and I got a cold that lasted for a week. Fun times." Tammy

"Do you like Star Wars?"

"I have no objections to it."

"I just got this awesome new lego set and if you like you can come round to mine with me and Peter and we can build it."

"I've never actually built lego, but sure. I'd love to."Ned and Tammy

➖|➖plot information:

Tammy is an only child. She lives with her father who is a very judgemental man and that's why Tammy is always so open and accepting of everyone because she hates the way he is. So she doesn't judge if you're obsessed with stuff. Well, within moderation... she wouldn't accept it if you had an obsession with weird sexual stuff, but even then she would just ignore it. She wouldn't go around badmouthing you and calling you a pervert.

Her relationship with Ned should be sweet and she should end up friends with Peter as well because she hangs out with him and Ned so much once they get to know each other.

She's 16.

Tammy isn't actually obsessed with anything. It's like she has this detachment from all the books, movies, youtube videos, etc etc etc. She knows all about them, but she's got no passion for them.

➖|➖plot creator: TheCheshireCatt (Summer)

➖|➖notes from the creator:

This is just a fun plot. You can sort of take it anywhere. You could make it dark or happy, a bit of both. Just have fun with it.

I actually used a lot of my own opinions for this plot as I think it's stupid having things that are classed as uncool and things that are classed as cool. And, I mean, seriously, what is up with guys wearing their trousers so they look like giant nappies?!!?

Vanessa is kind of a cliche faceclaim so if you want to change it then show me who you wanna change it to and I'll probably say yes.