Young Charles Xavier

STATUS: available |x| taken |  |

anything with * besides it can be changed

➖|➖title: Dahlia*

➖|➖timeline: Set after X Men: First Class, but before Days of Future Past.

➖|➖love interest(s): Young Charles Xavier

➖|➖faceclaim(s): Young Lisa Kudrow

➖|➖synopsis: (please don't use the synopsis as the summary as it has spoilers in it for the book)

"If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl, but by all means, keep moving." ➖ M. L. King Jr.

||\   Dahlia Corbyn-Webber   /||

Dahlia Webber was quite an extraordinary woman even before she became a mutant. What with her easy talking and the way she always seemed to understand everyone's emotions it was no wonder her mutation made her into an empath; someone who could feel the emotions of everyone around her whether she wanted to or not.

But this had a catastrophic effect on her life, causing her husband to divorce her and take her only child away. Of course he won the custody battle because he was normal and she was a mutant. And why would a mutant be fit to raise a child?

So she became a teacher at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters with the hope that one day she might see her son again, maybe in a few years when he wasn't under his fathers control anymore. And she so dearly hoped he would understand why she hadn't been allowed to see him, and that he would forgive her for that.

But, for now, she was teaching mutant children psychology and trying her best not to cry herself to sleep at night. It was hard enough with her own broken heart, but she had to feel all the sadness of the many teenagers and adults who lived in the mansion, and that left her exhausted at the end of each day.