Chapter 5. Unwanted Guests

Start from the beginning

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because they want me to attend the parties that they have. They say it's for my own good, but I know that they just want me to get excited for the business."

The greenette just nods, still somewhat nervous. Katsuki grabs his hand to calm him down, and it works, sort of. They take the train so they wouldn't have to walk in the cold. It also saves them about 20 minutes. Soon they arrive at the Bakugo residents, and Katsuki knocks on the door.

Izuku POV

Kacchan knocked on the door, I got really nervous. I partially hid behind him, when the door opened, and a woman, who looked really angry, looked at Kacchan. When her eyes landed on me her expression became confused, then she saw that we were holding hands. A wide smile appeared. She looked a lot like Kacchan, her hair, eyes, and her personality are just like Kacchan's. She then called someone. A man with brown hair walked to the door. I guess that's her husband, making them Kacchan's parents.

"Come inside! It must be cold out there!", she grabbed Kacchan's arm, effectively pulling him and me, as he was still holding my hand, inside.

"Why didn't you say that you were dating someone so cute?"

"Didn't find the right time for it, old hag."

She smacked him on the head, while smiling at me. I was a bit confused by the entire situation. When everyone calmed down Kacchan introduces me to his parents, his mother was Mitsuki, and father Masaru. Mitsuki rushed to me, and gave me a hug. The hug was nice, until I couldn't breath. Kacchan yanked me away from his mother, yelling not to kill his boyfriend. She giggled a bit before taking us to the kitchen.

She made some tee and placed some cookies on the table. It was quiet, well until Kacchan and his mother started to argue about something. I wasn't so sure what it was about, but looking at Masaru, I think this is normal. I decided to break the two, before anything brakes.

"Um, didn't you have something talk about with Kacchan?"

Mitsuki slapped Kacchan on his head, and with the other covered her mouth: "Oh yes. Thank you for reminding me. Well, Masaru and me just wanted Katsuki to come a Christmas party being held next week."

Kacchan growled in frustration. His guess was right, and was clearly not happy about it.

"Why do I need to come to some stupid party!? I have better stuff to do!"

The two ash blondes started to shout at each other again. This time Masaru tried to stop them, but wasn't able to do anything. Without thinking I grabbed Kacchan's hand, causing him to jump a bit, but he did become quiet.

"If it helps, I can come with you to the party. I mean, it might be fun and it might get your parents off your back."

Kacchan's face softens, a smile grows on his limps. He leans down and kisses me on the forehead. I hear a "aww" from his parents, especially from Mitsuki. I turn red from embarrassment, and smack Kacchan on his thigh.

"If you're willing to come with me, then I guess I'll come to the party."

Immediately when Kacchan said that, Mitsuki jumped up from her chair, almost ran behind us, and wrapped her arms around both of our necks. While she was suffocating us, Masaru informed what would be happening in the party. Well, I wasn't really listening, as I was trying to breath, but one thing I did hear: Dancing. I gulped.

Third Person POV

Later that evening, Shiki's and Izuku's apartment

"What have I gotten myself into!?"