Chapter Three

The song I used for this chapter is called Mean By Taylor Swift. Pretend it was written by her though.”

Jenna P.O.V

Rocky and I were at his house studying. Alone. Maybe this was the perfect time for me to tell him how I feel. 

“Rocky, do you think that you’ll ever find someone who will love you?” I asked. 

“I don’t know. I never really thought about it.” He replied. “Do you believe in love?” I asked. He nodded. After that we it was silent.

“Jenna, can I tell you something?” Rocky asked. “Rocky, we’ve known each other for 2 years now. Of course you can tell me anything!” I exclaimed. “Okay good just checking. But I don’t want to tell you now. I’ll tell you later. But I do have one question.” He said. 

“What?” “Am I sexy?” I bursted out laughing. “So I’m not sexy?” Rocky questioned. “Yes Rocky your sexy.” I said. “Okay good I was just checking.” He said. “Okay, let’s get back to studying shall we?” I said. “We shall.” He replied. 

Yeah I’m falling for him. Hard!

Ross P.O.V

I was sitting in Melody’s living room on her couch. We’ve been studying for two hours straight and I actually understood it. She went into her kitchen to get us snacks. “Here you go.”  Melody said as she handed me a glass of water. “Thanks.” I replied. “So, do you get it now?” She asked.

“Yes.Your like the best tutor ever!” I exclaimed. She giggled. “Thanks.” Then the house phone rang. “I’ll be right back.” She said. I nodded and watched her walk up the stairs. I looked for her math notes so that I could use them to study off of. 

As I was looking I saw a book that read “Melody’s Song Book”. I opened it to a page. A title of a song caught my eye. It was called “Mean.” I read the lyrics and they were amazing! 

“What are you doing?!?” Melody yelled as she grabbed her song book from my hand. “I-i’m sorry.” I stuttered. “It’s just that I was looking for your notes to study off of and then I saw your songbook. And it looked interesting. I didn’t know you write songs.” 

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me.” She looked down at her shoes. “I think you should go.” She said. “Okay. I’m sorry.” I gathered up my stuff and headed towards the door. 

“See you tomorrow.” I said as I walked out. 

Melody P.O.V

I can’t believe he read my song book. At least I knew how he felt about my music. 

*Next Day During Lunch*

Rydel P.O.V

While we were all eating and talking I couldn’t help but notice  a girl and boy (who could probably be her brother) sitting at a table by themselves. Jocelyn and her “crew” were clearly talking about them loud enough so they could hear them. Then her table started throwing paper at the girl and boy. 

“I’ll be right back.” I said. “Hey, where are you going?” Melody asked. I ignored her and walked up to Jocelyn. 

“Listen, Jocelyn! I had enough of you! You may have changed my brother, but there is no way you can change the way he truly feels. And another thing. I am sick and tired of you thinking that your better than every one else. Well, you know what your not!” I yelled to her.

“I looked at Ross and he had his head down. I could tell he was sad. I looked back at Jocelyn and her mouth dropped. 

“Ross are you gonna let your sister talk to me like that?” She asked. I looked over at Ross. “Rydel. I think you should calm down.” He said. “Calm down! Ross she changed you! Can’t you see that.” I yelled. He looked at me in the eyes and gave me the “I’m sorry” Look.  

“Have a nice life to the both of you.” I said. “Oh trust me we will.” Jocelyn sneared. 

I stormed out of the cafeteria and went into the bathroom. I can’t believe it. Ross did change.