Chapter Seven

Jenna P.O.V

It was finally the end of the day and Rydel, Melody, Joelle, and I were going to my house to pick out clothes for Joelle to wear on her date with Riker.

“Guys hold on. I’ll be right back I just have to get something out of my locker.” Melody said. “Okay. I’ll just come with you.” I replied. She nodded and we both headed towards her locker. 

We finally reached her locker and she grabbed her books. As soon as I turned around I saw Jocelyn sucking faces with another guy. I tapped Melody’s arm and she turned around. 

“Oh My Gosh!” She whispered to me. “I know. She’s cheating on Ross. And then she thinks she has the right to call you a whore.” I said. “Thank you. Some one who finally gets me.” She replied. I grabbed my phone out and took a picture of Jocelyn and the guy kissing. 

“What are you doing?” Melody asked. “Ross has to believe you now.” I said. “I don’t care for him. He doesn’t even like me.” “I’ve known Ross and his family for 2 whole years now. Ross does like you but right now he has a funny way of showing it.” I said. She nodded and we walked past Jocelyn and her boy toy. 

We reached up to Rydel and Joelle. “What the heck took you so long?” Rydel asked. I smiled and showed them the picture. “No way!” Joelle said. “Yes way! Now let’s go home before it’s too late for Joelle’s date.” I said. We all nodded in agreement. 

Rydel P.O.V

We finally arrived at Jenna’s house. I walked into her house saw Ainsley sitting on the couch. Ainsley was Jenna’s older sister. She was also my best friend. You could tell her anything. Our families were super close. 

“Rydel!” She yelled as she gave me a hug. I laughed. “Hey Ainsley. What’s up?” I asked. She released me from the hug. “Nothing much just chilling. You?” “Nothing much. Were just here to help Joelle get ready on her date.” I replied. 

Ainsley P.O.V

I saw a girl with blonde hair and very nice hazel eyes. I walked over to her and introduced myself. 

“I’m Ainsley. Jenna’s sister.” I said. She smiled and let out her hand. “I’m Melody. Nice to meet you.” She said. I shook her hand firmly. “So not be be rude or anything but you look beat up and sad. What wrong?” I asked. “Ross broke her heart being the little jerk he is.” Jenna answered. 

“You know ever since he dated the Jocelyn girl he has been such an asshole.” I said. “Tell me about it.” Melody said. “I don’t think they’ll be dating any longer though.” Joelle said. “Why?” I asked. “Because I took a picture of Jocelyn kissing another guy.” Jenna said. 

“Hell yeah! That’s my sister.” I cheered. Every one laughed and Jenna and her friends went upstairs. Before Melody could I grabbed her arm. “Don’t worry. Ross is going to regret doing what he did to you.” I said. She smiled and I went into my car and drove to the Lynch’s house. 

Revenge is so sweet.

Joelle P.O.V

We finally picked out my outfit and it was to cute. I wore a cute little pink sundress and I had a black belt wrapped around my waist. I also wore my black wedges and my R5 necklace.My hair was put into a pretty braid on the side. 

“I think you ready to go.” Melody said. I gave all of them a hug and I heard Riker’s car out the window. I left and went into his car. 

“Wow Joelle you look so pretty.” Riker said. “Thank you. Your not bad yourself.” I said. He smiled and we drove off.