Chapter Sixteen

*Monday During Lunch*

Rydel P.O.V

I heard the news on how Jordan and Ainsley were released. I was soo excited; I was in the music room with Jocelyn and Kali. I gave them the song I’ve finished writing with Rocky. The title of the song we wrote was “I Could Get Used to This”. 

Kali and Jocelyn read the lyrics. “Wow this great Rydel!” Jocelyn exclaimed. “Thanks now I think we should practice how we want to sing it.” I replied. Kali and Jocelyn both exchanged each other looks and bursted out laughing. 

“What’s so funny?” I asked. “Sweetie, did you really think we were gonna let you sing? We only used you Rydel and now this song is for Kali and I.” Jocelyn said. “What? You mean I risked losing my friends, family, and acted like a bitch all so I can write a song for you two?!?” I yelled. 

“Uh yeah pretty much.” Kali answered. “Oh and Rydel have fun at lunch sitting by your self.” Jocelyn scolded. I felt tears running down my cheeks.”I thought we were friends.” I asked. “Friends? Rydel I just used you. Your nothing to me. All you are is a worthless piece of trash. Your own brothers don’t even like you. Can’t you see your nothing to them! Not even your friends like you. And plus your not even that pretty. You look like you something that I would find in my toilet.” Jocelyn said. Her and Kali laughed and walked there way out. 

All I did was stand there with tears in my eyes. For once Jocelyn and Kali were right. I’m just worthless and I lost everything I ever had. I looked around the room and saw a pair of scissors. They looked sharp enough. 

I walked towards them and put the sharp end against my wrist. I slit a cut and it was now bleeding. I did this 2 more times and I looked at one of my veins. The one that would end it all. I put the scissor against and closed my eyes. 

“Don’t you do dare.” I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and turned around to see Jordan. He ran over to me and grabbed the scissors away. 

“Rydel.” He paused as if he needed to take this in. “You shouldn’t be doing this. Your amazing! Your beautiful. And I know that you saved me life.” He said. I couldn’t help, but cry more tears.  

He lifted up my chin so our eyes could meet. “Rydel, I know that you had to write the song to save me.” I closed my eyes and I felt another teardrop fall. He wiped it away with his thumb. 

“I also heard the conversation between you and Jocelyn.” He said. “She’s right.” I said. “No Rydel she isn’t. Your not worthless. Your freaking awesome! And you didn’t lose us. No one hates you.” He said. I looked into his deep sea blue eyes. 

“Jordan you don’t understand. I hurt all of you and every one hates me.” I yelled. “Rydel Marie Lynch! I will not stand here and listen to you hating on your self. I love you and so does every one else!” Jordan yelled. 

“Y-You love me?” I stuttered. “Of course I do! Rydel I loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you! Your gorgeous. And your always happy and giggly. That’s what I love about you. You drive me crazy!” He said. 

I’ve never heard a guy say anything like this to me before. 

“Jordan, I love you too.” I said. He smiled the brightest smile and finally leaned in. I did as well. 

Our lips were about to meet until someone walked in. “What are you too doing in here?!?” Mrs.Benson yelled. “Umm we were just talking.” Jordan replied. “Well both of you get out!” She yelled. 

Jordan and I ran out of the room. I can’t believe I was about to have my first kiss! 

Lunch ended and Jordan and I went to our next class. 

*Science Class* 

Ross P.O.V

Melody and I were studying in the library for our science test. Well, we were mostly making out but we did get work done. While we were kissing I heard Jocelyn’s laugh. 

I stopped kissing Melody and looked over at Jocelyn who was now standing in front of us. 

“Aww look at the two loser birds.” She said. “What do you want Jocelyn?” I scolded. “Oh nothing I just wanted to talk to Melody.” She said. “And why do you need to talk to me?” Melody asked. “Because I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to crush you at the Moonlight Jam.” She scolded. 

“That’s in November and it’s the beginning of October now.” Melody said. “Okay but I’m just letting you know.” Jocelyn rolled her eyes ans started to walk away. “Oh and by the way it’s nice to know that your kissing the lips that I kissed a couple weeks ago.” She said. 

I gave her a disgusted look and she walked away. “You probably don’t want to kiss me now. Don’t you?” I asked. “Well, considering that your brush your teeth and probably wish that your lips never touched hers I think I’m fine with it.” Melody said. I smiled and kissed her. 

“Detention for PDA!” I let go of her lips and saw Mr. Goodwin. Our principal. He gave us both detention slips. “I’ve got my eyes on you two.” He said pointing at us. He walked away. 

Melody and I exchanged looks and laughed. 

“I guess we now have detention.” I said. “Yeah because of you.” Melody teased. “Well what can I say. I’m a bad ass.” She pecked me on the lips and we got back to studying.

*After School*

Rydel P.O.V

I decided to have Jordan over my house. My parents were at work and no body was home yet. Jordan and I sat on the couch doing our homework. 

“Jordan can I ask you something?” I asked. “Of course!” He said. “Do you really mean that you love me?” I asked. He looked at me with  his perfect blue eyes. He started to lean in and I did as well. It was happening again. 

Finally for what I’ve been waiting for our lips were crashed against each other. We moved in perfect sync. Then next thing I knew his tongue slipped into my mouth. We were now making out on my couch.  

Rocky P.O.V

Jenna and I were walking home to my house. We finally reached my house. I opened my front door and was shocked to what I saw. It was Rydel and Jordan.. kissing?

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” A voice said. Rydel and Jordan stopped kissing and Jenna and I turned around to where we saw Riker. 

Oh Crap..