Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Oh, yeah, we're trying to figure that out." Dean sighed. Before anyone else could say anything, the door opened and Sam walked in with a frown on his face.

"So, uh, stoner boy wasn't in his dorm. My guess is he's long gone by now." Sam sighed.

"He ain't much of a stoner," Bobby said, picking up a photo of the man in question, the man that Sam saw in Bobby's head. "His name's Jeremy Frost. Full-on genius. Hundred-and-sixty IQ. Which is saying some, considering his dad took a baseball bat to his head. Here's Father of the Year." Bobby handed over a copy of Jeremy's dad. You sighed and looked at it.

"He died before Jeremy was 10," Bobby added.

"Looks like a real sweetheart," Sam said sarcastically.

"Injury gave him Charcot-Wilbrand. He hasn't dreamt since." Bobby informed.

"That is until he started tripping on the Dream Root." You sighed.

"How did he know how to dig up your worst nightmare and throw it at you?" Dean asked.

"Hey, he was rooting around in my skull. God knows what he saw in there."

"Yeah. How'd he get in there in the first place? Isn't he supposed to have some of your hair, your DNA, or something?" Sam asked, confused about that.

"Yeahhhh. Before I knew it was him, he offered me a beer. I drank it. Dumbest fucking thing." You looked over at Dean to see him uncomfortable with what Bobby just said.

"Oh, I don't know. It wasn't that dumb." Dean laughed nervously.

"Dean, tell me you didn't." You said, sighing.

"I was thirsty?" Dean tried to justify his actions.

"That's great. Now he can come after either one of you." Sam said angrily.

"Well, now we just have to find him first."

"We better work fast ... and coffee up. Because the one thing we cannot do is fall asleep." Bobby said. Great, this thing is going to get worse before it gets better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two days and neither Dean or Bobby had been sleeping. You could tell it was getting to him because he was irritable all the time. You still hadn't found Jeremy or even know where to begin looking. You were running out of time because sooner or later, they were going to have to fall asleep sometime whether by force or not.

"I mean, this Jeremy guy's not a fucking ghost. Where the hell could he be?" Dean asked, driving along the road in the middle of the night. He shouldn't be driving when he was this tired but he wouldn't give up.

"Dean, you sure you don't want one of us to drive? You seem a little... caffeinated."

"Well, thanks for the news flash, Edison!" Dean said angrily. You sighed and suddenly his phone rang. Dean grabbed for it and fumbled with it, clearly frustrated about this whole thing. You sighed and leaned over, grabbing his hand to calm him down. You looked into his eyes and he sighed, handing the phone over to you.

"Please tell me you got something." You said to Bobby once you picked up.

"Strip club was a bust, huh?" You, Dean and Sam, had taken a lead but Jeremy was nowhere to be found at the strip club.

"Unfortunately."

"That was our last lead."

"Come on, Bobby, isn't there something else? Does Bela have anything?" You asked. Bela was with Bobby right now after he called her for her help. She really wanted to pay Bobby back for saving her life.