Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Wait, dad, stop," you stopped him from walking any further. "What is going on?"

"She's coming." He whispered.

"Okay, you know this is a dream, don't you?" You said, looking into his eyes.

"What are you, crazy?" Bobby asked, terrified.

"Dad, look at me," You said, grabbing his face and making him look at you. "This is a dream. You are sleeping right now. None of this is real!" Suddenly a door opened on the other side of the hallway and Bobby pointed behind you and Dean.

"Does that look made-up?" You and Dean turned around to see a woman coming into the hallway. She was wearing a white dress with blood on it. It came from the wounds on her neck and chest. Suddenly, the closet door slammed shut and Bobby rushed over to it, trying to get it to open but it wouldn't budge. You turned around to stare at the woman but she wasn't in a dress anymore. She was wearing normal clothes but the only thing that stayed was the blood and wounds on her.

"Dad, who is that?" You asked, both Bobby and Dean looking at the woman.

"Karen. She's... She's my wife." Bobby said, tears in his eyes. You looked at the woman and then at Bobby and Dean before going back to the woman.

"Why, Bobby?" Karen asked, speaking softly. "Why did you do this to me?" You and the men backed into the kitchen as she started to walk towards you from the other side.

"I'd rather died myself than hurt you," Bobby said, looking at his wife. You bit your lip but stayed silent. At some point, he loved your mom since he had a baby with her but it seemed like he loved Karen as well. It must have been after your mom had you and before you knew the Winchesters because you never knew Bobby was married.

"But you did hurt me. You shoved that knife into me. Again and again. You watched me bleed. Watched me die." Karen said.

"Bobby," Dean said, coming up to Bobby and grabbing hold of him. "She is not real." Bobby doesn't respond. All he is doing is staring at his wife.

"How could you?" Karen asked. Bobby is close to crying but you needed him to wake up.

"You were possessed, baby. You were rabid. And I didn't know what I know now. I didn't know how to save you." Bobby said, letting a few tears fall.

"You're lying. You wanted me dead! If you'd loved me, you would've found a way!" Karen screamed at him, getting pissed.

"I'm sorry," Bobby sobbed.

"Dean, come on!" You said, pulling on your dad's arm and bringing him into the living room. Dean aided in bringing Bobby with you. He turned around and started to slide the doors to the kitchen, closed but Karen ran to them, screaming her head off. Dean barely got them shut before she started banging on them, screaming for them to be open.

"Dad! Dad! Look at me! We're telling the truth! Your house, your wife, all of it is a nightmare! You're dreaming right now! You need to wake up!" You yelled at your dad while Dean held the doors closed. He looked around to see wires and grabbed them, tying them around the handles so he didn't have to hold them anymore.

"I killed her," Bobby said, crying.

"Bobby! This is your dream. And you can wake up. I mean, hell, you can do anything." Dean said, walking over to his father figure.

"Just leave me alone. Let her kill me already." Bobby said, trying to give up but to hell if you would let that happen. You pushed Dean out of the way and grabbed your father's cheeks again, making him look at you.

"Snap out of this right now! You have to! You are dreaming! You're not going to die. I won't let it happen! You're the only parent I have left and you're like a father to Dean and Sam! You have to believe me! Please! Wake up!!!" You tried to get him to believe you. Bobby looked at the door Karen was still trying to get open before looking back at you.

"I'm dreaming?" He asked.

Yes! Now take control of it." You said, letting him go. He looked to the door and closed his eyes tightly. Suddenly, all the banging and screaming stopped. Dean looked at the door and removed the cable ties and slid the doors open to see that Karen was now gone and out of sight.

"I don't believe it," Bobby muttered, not scared anymore.

"Believe. Please, wake up." You said, looking at your dad.

Suddenly, you gasped awake, looking around the place only to see the motel room and not Bobby's house. Dean and Sam gasped away and you looked over at Dean who you were sleeping on.

"What happened?" Sam asked, rubbing his head as he sat up.

"Does that mean...?" You looked at the brothers, hoping Bobby was awake. There was only one way to find out.