Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

You walked around a bit and when you turned back to the window you were looking out, it wasn't there. Instead, there was a fireplace.

"Okay, I don't know what's weirder—the fact that we're in Bobby's head ... or that he's dreaming of Better Homes and Gardens."

"Wait. Wait a sec. Imagine the place, uh, without the paint job," Sam said, gesturing to the whole place and the tiny details. "More cluttered, dusty, books all over the place." You began to picture what Sam was talking about and knew where you were.

"It's Bobby's House." Dean pointed out.

"Yeah." Sam nodded.

"Bobby!" Dean yelled.

"Dad!" You yelled after him. You left Dean's side and walked to the stairs by the living room and peered up. It was dark but you didn't want to go up there by yourself. You weren't scared of a lot of things but you dreaded the thought of going up there.

"Daddy?" You whispered but nothing responded back to you.

"Dean? Y/N? I'm going to look outside." Sam said, moving to the front door.

"No, no, no, stay close." Dean objected to that idea.

"I'm with him on this one, Sam."

"I'll be fine. Just, look around in here. Look, we gotta find him." Sam said and Dean sighed, knowing he was right. But you didn't like it.

"Don't do anything stupid," Dean said and Sam nodded. He walked to the door and opened it. You looked at the window to see it was still raining but when Sam opened the door, it was bright and sunny. Sam sighed and walked out the door, leaving it open.

"Okay, where do we start looking?" You asked Dean. Before he could get the chance to answer, the door to the front door closed but you thought that was Sam closing it. You sighed and moved through the house, opening the doors to the kitchen. It was dead inside and you and Dean moved through the kitchen and out the other side where two doors stood in front of you. One was across the kitchen and one was on the left.

"Bobby!" Dean whispered and you sighed, hoping to find him quickly. You heard a noise and looked in the other direction where the noise came from. However, there was another door there.

"Who's out there?" You heard your dad say, scared to the bone. You and Dean walked to the door but stopped when you saw long scratch marks on it. You moved to touch them but your hand found its way to the doorknob.

"Dad, you in there?" You asked.

"Y/N? Dean?" Bobby said.

"Yeah. It's us. Open up." You said. The door opened and you saw your dad, looking relieved to see you there.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked but he moved past you to the kitchen where he peered around as if someone would jump out at him. You just noticed the scratches on his cheek and nose. You walked to him to question him but he turned around to face you two.

"How the hell did you find me?" He asked.

"Sam, Dean and I got our hands on some of that Dream Root stuff." You informed.

"Dream Root? What?" Bobby asked, confused as to what you were talking about.

"Dr. Gregg and his experiments?" Dean said. Bobby wasn't paying attention anymore. He was looking around and he was terrified.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Bobby asked. Suddenly, the lights start to flicker. "Hurry." Bobby ushered you and Dean to the closet but you had no clue what he was doing.