Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"To save you," Sam said with a sigh. You made eye contact with Dean and you had your own little communication with your eyes. Spend as much time as you did with the Winchesters, you picked up a few things along the way. Dean nodded and he took a seat between you and Sam before looking at the bartender that was a few dozen feet away.

"Can I get a whiskey? Double, neat." Dean asked and the bartender nodded, getting the drink ready.

"I'm serious, Dean." Sam sighed.

"No, you're drunk."

"I mean, where you're going... what you're going to become," Sam muttered to himself, getting tears in his eyes. "I can't stop it. I'm starting to think even Ruby can't stop it. But really, the thing is, no one can save you." You clenched your jaw at this because you were denying the truth all along. Dean is going to hell and you can't stop it. You might not ever see him again and that broke your heart.

"That's what I've been telling you," Dean said.

"That's not what he means, Dean." You whispered, letting Sam take over. You let a tear roll down your cheeks and Dean watched as it splashed on the table below.

"I mean, no one can save you, because you don't wanna be saved. I mean, how can you care so little about yourself?" Sam said, both you and he staring at Dean with tears in your eyes. You loved Dean with all your heart and there is no one that you care more about. Sam was a close second but Dean was everything to you and he didn't even care that he was going away. However, all Dean did was scoffed and smiled a little.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked, your voice cracking at the end. Before he could respond, his phone rang and he didn't hesitate to pick it up.

"Hello?... Yes, this is Mr. Snyderson... What?" Whoever was on the other end, made Dean worried and you were on alert. Who was on the other end and what was the news? "Where?... Okay, I'm on my way. Thank you."

"Dean, who was that?" You asked, worried.

"It's Bobby..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Move, out of my way. Where is he?" You demanded from the nurses who stood up as soon as you entered the hospital.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" One of them asked.

"Where is my dad!" You panicked and Dean put a hand on your shoulder.

"We're here to see Bobby Singer?" He said calmly even though he was freaking out as well.

"Oh, right this way." The nurse said, leading you to Bobby's room. When you walked in, you rushed over to him, getting tears at the sight of him lying on the bed, eyes closed as if he were sleeping.

"No, what happened to him?" You asked the nurse and she sighed. Just then, the doctor came into the room with a clipboard. You asked him the same question.

"We've tested everything we can think to test. He seems perfectly healthy." The doctor began.

"You didn't answer my question. What happened to my dad?!" You asked, feeling two hands on your shoulders. They were Dean's and he was trying to calm you down but it wasn't working. Bobby was your only parent left and you would be damned if you weren't going to try and keep him around for as long as you could.

"I'm telling you, we don't know. He just went to sleep and didn't wake up. Mr. Snyderson, you're his emergency contact. Anything we should know? Any illnesses?" The doctor asked Dean.

"No, he never gets sick. I mean, he doesn't even catch a cold."

"Is there anything you can do?" You asked.