Chapter 11

I woke up to two set of lips being placed both on my lips and forehead.

"You gotta wake up" I groaned, hiding my face in the pillow. I ignored the whines and buried myself deeper in my blanket.

I tried to fall back asleep but was interrupted when tingles shot up from my arms up to my neck.

I moaned loudly causing both of my mates to groan.

"I love that sound" Xander's husky voice turned on my senses especially my wolf.

'Calm down' I hissed at my wolf

She whined but obeyed, enjoying the touch of her mates.

I felt Xander leave my side and spoke

"I'll be going down. Breakfast is going to be ready soon" He kissed my lips and I heard the door close.

"My wolf is going crazy over your scent" Nash suddenly pulled me out of the bed, carrying me as his chest grumbled.

I smiled innocently, placing my head on his chest as I run my hand on his cheek.

He closed his eyes, sighing in absolute bliss. And re opened them again, his eyes now black.

"Hello, mate" His voice was ethereal and was driving my wolf crazy.

I hummed in response, and also let my wolf out.

"Mate" I felt her purr.

We spent another hour of cuddling in the bed. Me squished between my mates.

And all I could think of was

'Why am I so lucky?'

. . .

Liza threw her head back, laughing while trying to knit her sweater at Nash who forgot to use his wolf instincts after he tried to copy me.

"Can't believe that Nash is your mate, he's a comedian" Liza wiped the tears as she tried to control herself from bursting out in laughter again.

"It's not funny" Nash pouted, pointing at me as I took out the blueberry muffins that Liza and I made. I stuck my tongue out and blew Nash a kiss before he disappeared up into my room, probably to get something.

As I was stacking the muffins on the plate, I felt a searing pain in my stomach. I winced and smushed the muffin to bits.

Liza snapped her head up to me, sensing that my heart rate fastens. I looked at her alarmed yet my eyes widened when the pain traveled from my stomach to everywhere in my body.

I felt like I was on fire.

I focused on my ability to heal myself, picturing that I was covered in blue wisps that was wrapping me, safely.

I felt a cool sensation and it disappeared. Liza was staring at me, her eyes were wide and she smiled

"Ohhh" she dragged and stood up, smirking at me. I gave her a 'wtf, u OK?' look but she shrugged and continued on knitting her sweater.

I sighed and continued on with the muffins.

I felt arms around me as I placed the muffins on the table. Xander laughed, tickling me ear.

"Why do you smell so good?" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I looked at Nash who just went downstairs looking alert who was staring at me and was sniffing the air. I untangled myself from Xander and looked at them both with confusion etched on my face.

Liza whistled "Enrique, Honey? Walk with me?" Enrique entered the room confused but then something hit him once he scanned the room, his eyes lingering on me. He made an 'OH' face and that made me hella confused.

"What? What's going on?" Liza looked at me sheepishly before dragging her mate outside, the door shutting behind them.

I averted my eyes towards my mates and noticed that they were frozen like freaking statues. I stepped forward and that made them snap.

I didn't entirely know what happened but everything moved so fast. I was just standing near the table and now I was in my room, on the bed and two of my mates were breathing heavily, looking down at me with their eyes a shining bright yellow.

I was startled when Liza entered our mind-link.

"Bitch, you're in heat"