Chapter 6

"Guys,Let's take it easy... okay?" DJ asked slowly,placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

Both Nash and Xander growled possessively. "MINE!" they growled at DJ,ready to attack him.

Well,that made my blood boil.

My gaze snapped up to them. "Roses are red,shit is brown,shut the fuck up,and sit the fuck down" I growled,holding my wolf not to take over.
"Language" Daniel warned,looking at me dead in the eye.

"Language" I mocked him. He glared at me.

"SHE'S FUCKING MINE!"Nash suddenly growled and pounced on Xander.

Ohh FUCKING shit...

I'm in deep shit right now

'Yes,you're in really deep deep shit right now' I heard my wolf said. I rolled my eyes.

Ohhh moon goddess please help me

*************************************

"Ouch"

"Sorry" I mumbled,as I dabbed a cloth full of alcohol on Xander's bruised arm. I smiled at him and kissed his arm,the wound closing,turning in to a scar. "There" I grinned. I think he saw the smile plastered on my face 'cause he replied with a thank you and smiled,showing his beautiful,perfect aligned tight. I found myself smiling too and I swear I am blushing crazy right now.

"Get away from me!" Nash suddenly cried,dramatically while he was throwing pillows at DJ. "What? I'm just trying to help" he smiled innocently. "No! Monster! He freaking poured so much alcohol on my arm! Fucking Retard!" DJ smiled evilly,ready to pour some much more alcohol. "Ahhhhhhh!" Nash screamed,running around. It made me laugh and clutch my stomach.

Xander smiled at me. We were currently at the pack house. We finally found a way to separate the two alphas who's fighting earlier. Thanks to Liza who tamed the both of them by bringing out her beast. It was scary actually. But it wasn't scary enough for Nash and Xavier. You know,because for being alpha's and stuff,but they still got tamed. Thank you moon goddess.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Nash whining.

"Help meeeee" Nash whined hiding from my back. He hissed at DJ. DJ rolled his eyes and walked away,probably heading to his room. "Hey,we'll just leave you guys some privacy" Enrique stated,lifting Liza from his lap.I didn't even noticed that they were sitting there. I nodded and smiled. They both threw me a smirk. Okay,something's up,but I don't understand.

"what?" I mind-linked the both of them. They smirked. "Nothing,just don't get too hot in here. If you know that I mean" Liza winked. I blushed and gave her the finger. She stuck her tongue at me. I scoffed. "Just go" I said. They nodded and walked away,not until Enrique shouted something that made me blush furiously. "Use Protection!" My eyes widened and I coughed. What the Heck?! "Shut up!" I shouted back,still blushing. I heard him laugh. I turned around and came face to face with my two mates. "Let's sit" I gestured to the brown,long sofa.

They smiled at me and nodded. I sat between them. Nash at my right and Xavier at my left. I grabbed Nash's arm. I winced as I saw the deep gash on Nash's arm. I can feel his pain and distress. Maybe because of the mate bond.Don't Worry. We haven't mated yet,they haven't even marked me yet,it's not I'm like we should it now. It's just my wolf. She's too excited.I'm actually nervous.
Okay,I'll admit it. I'm a virgin. Yes, I haven't still experienced "that" yet.

"Yet" I heard my wolf said,I could imagine her smirking and wiggling her eyebrows. "Ohhh... Just shut up. I'm not even ready yet" I snapped. She just smirked and blabbled about her mating with Xavier and Nash. I cut off our mind-link and got back to business.

I smiled at Nash. I lifted up his arm higher and kissed the wound. It began to close slowly and turned to a scar. "Woah" Nash said breathlessly. I stood up,pulling both of them up.

"I know right. It's so cool" Xavier smirked,wrapping his arms around my waist.My wolf purred. She loved the feeling of one of her mates beside her.I heard a slight growl from Nash as he stared at our bodies that were dangerously pressed together. I look him dead in the eye. Mouthing him: 'Don't even start' His eyes widened and smiled nervously. I smirked back.

I unwrapped Xavier's arms around me and threw myself to Nash,making him stumble back a bit,luckily thanks to his good body posture and his footing,he balanced us,i kissed his forehead,loving the feeling of his body pressed to mine,until i felt a rejecting feeling spreading through out my heart. I looked back at Xavier and saw his hurt expression. I smiled at him and pulled him by my side.I gasp at those tingling sensation spreading through my body.

I moaned,loving the feeling. I felt Xander and Nash purr,placing both of their heads in my neck,taking in my scent. They both kissed my neck that their marks will be there someday. Sparks flew and I bit my lip,loving the intense pleasure that I'm feeling right this moment,until our wonderful moment was been ruined when DJ suddenly bursts through the door looking really nervous mixed with an angry expression.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER YOU SCUMBAGS!" He suddenly rambled, pulling me away from my mates. I whimpered at the sudden loss of contact. All the sparks that were coursing through my body disappeared.I glared at him and I whacked a pillow on DJ's face,earning him a lot of yelling. I smirked,kissing both of my mates cheeks. They both looked shock.

I smiled at the both of them and kissed both of their cheeks again. I skipped out of the living room,heading to the kitchen to get something to eat,leaving my boys shocked.

I opened the fridge,getting some ingredients for making my food,while thinking all the events happened today.

I think I'll make some cupcakes for me and my boys.

Phew... So many events happened today... My family would've been shocked.

Wait. . .

I just freaking realized something. . .

Oh My God

Mom and Dad doesn't know about them

They don't know about Nash and Xavier are my mates!!!

Mom would totally throw a fit

And Dad would be so mad

Ohhh God. . .

What happened to my life

I'm totally dead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guysss!!! First of all, I'm so sorry!!!!!! I haven't update for a while,because of school!!! Stupid Math .... Always giving me stress and a lot of work!

I wish math was never invented...
Do you guys feel me? Well, some of you are :)

I'm just so totally bitter when it comes to Math. Stupid Subject.

It's so hard!!!anyways, how's life treating you guysss?

BTW...

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!!!!

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love you guysss!!!

Anyways, I just want to thank you for all the support you guys are giving me :) thanks for voting,commenting and even sharing my story :) love you guys!!!

Enjoy life!!!

-roseanndenise