Chapter 4

Claire's P.O.V

"Is it just me,or is it hot in here" Liza said while fanning herself, while looking at me. I blushed and laughed along with her.

"Ohhhh.... Gurl! Someone is smokin' here! And i am sweatin'" James's voice boomed across the hallway. He is wearing a black nirvana shirt,gray washed jeans,black nike rubber shoes. I gotta say he looks pretty hot.

"Ohhhh!!! Someone's got a crush!!!!!" Liza squealed looking at me,winking. Wait.. crush.. crush... crush.. CRUSH???!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!
"What the hell are you saying?"Dj asked Liza whom is smirking at me.
"Ohhh.. you know.. well,Claire here left her mind-link open and i heard her thoughts about c-" i quickly covered Liza's mouth and i elbowed her on her ribs,making her groan in pain.
"Hehe she meant to say that i...that... I... ummm.
Having erm.." I couldn't think an excuse.
"Having what?" Enrique asked.
"Erm.. having dirty thoughts about Justin Bieber" I said quickly,and smiled.
They stared at me shocked.Even Liza.
'Really?Claire? Having dirty thoughts about Justin Bieber?' My wolf,Ashley,said in disbelief.
'I thought you hate Justin Bieber!' Liza screamed in the mind-link,causing me and Ashley to hiss in pain.
'You don't have to scream!' Ashley screamed back,making me dizzy.

'Seriously guys,stop screaming in my head' I scolded the both of them.
I heard them muttered a "sorry".
I cut the mind-link off and began talking.

"So guys leggo" i said,jumping at DJ's back once again.
They nodded.

"Where are you going?" James asked,his arms crossed over his chest.

"Uhh.. Starbucks" i replied and smiled. He stared us and bursted out laughing????....

"Alpha Brad is going to kill you guys!" He laughed.
"Dad's not gonna kill us" i said with pride dripping my voice.

"Did someone called me?" A powerful voice boomed across the hallway.
"Hi daddy!" I exclaimed. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Hey dad" Dj greeted him and giving him a manly hug.

"Alpha" Liza and the others bowed.
"So.. what's happening here?" Dad asked us,eyeing everyone.
"Well,Alpha,Claire and Dj are going somewhere...unprotected"James stated. I rolled my eyes.
"Hmm...unprotected" he stated looking at me and Dj.

"Dad,we're gonna be fine..i'm with Liza and Enrique" i smiled innocently. He shook his head and sighed.
"No" he strictly said "
"But dad" i battled my long eyelashes and began pouting. He stared at me for a moment and sighed.

"Okay,but you need to be with Andrew and Taylor" he stated.
"Fine" i grumbled.
"Did someone called us?"a voice interrupted us. Andrew and Taylor appeared from the hallway,wrestling. My dad laughing a little.
"Alpha" they bowed when they saw dad.
"Andrew and Taylor please take care of my two children especially Claire" his voice,radiating power.
"Yes,Alpha" they bowed.
"Well,then umm... i'll be leaving now and behave" he said and disappeared.
"LET'S GO!!!" Liza said running while Enrique face palmed.

Well,i think this is gonna be great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lizaaaaa!! I'm tired.... this is alot..." i whined,grabbing the 30th bag that we bought from Charul.
Yep,30th. It turns out that we're not just going to Starbucks,Liza literally dragged me to the mall. Enrique and the guys are so tired. Well,even me,but Liza isn't. She's like a little kid who ate too much sugar and now hyper.
"Yeahhhh you done?" Dj asked,lazily.She rolled her eyes and continued walking.typical Liza.

"Man,how can you keep up from your mate?" I heard Andrew asked Enrique.
"She's too cute to be mad at" he smiled. I laughed and Liza giggled. Well,she heard it.

"Hey guys we'll meet you up in Starbucks..just gonna put this bags in our vehicle" Enrique stated. While putting the bags in the trunk.
"Sure,no flirting with girls!!" Liza stated.
"Yes,ma'm!" They saluted,jokingly.
"I'm serious!Especially you Enrique! You don't want me flirting with you know hot,delicious abs men" Liza winked at me.
A dangerous,low growl erupted from Enrique. His fists were clenched tightly.His eyes were full pitch black.
He began snarling loudly.
"Liza..." i started,backing a bit.

"Aw Sh*t" she cursed and began walking over to a super scary Enrique.

"Baby...calm down i'm joking" she cupped his face and kissed him.
Moments later,they began making-out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~300 years later.
.. kidding... ehem... 3 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They still didn't pulled away.
"Liza come on!" i screamed. She flinched while Enrique glared at me.

"Come on" i dragged her away. While she sent flying kisses to Enrique. I rolled my eyes and groaned.
"You're just jealous cause' you haven't found your mate yet" she scoffed.
"I am not jealous,but I am so excited to see my mate" I exclaimed.she rolled her eyes and pushed me inside Starbucks.

As I went inside,an amazing scent hit me making me moan in pleasure. It smells like Mango with Chocolate.. hmmm.... it was intoxicating!  It made Ashley purr.

'Mate!Mate!Mate!'my wolf Ashley started screaming in my head.??..
Mate.. mate.. MATE!??? My mate is here!!!
I began sniffing the air,not paying attention to people whom i am bumping to.
It drove my wolf crazy.

Until,i bumped too a hard like steel body sending electricity feelings and sparks erupted all over my body. I can tell that the person felt it too because he moaned.

"I am so so sorry" the person apologized. I haven't looked up yet,so i don't know who it was.

I looked up and saw the most gorgeous man i have ever seen. His green eyes are so hypnotizing, sending shivers running down my spine.
Ashley began purring loudly,making my mate sniff me,His eyes instantly turning dangerous black.

"MINE!" He growled loudly and pulled me close to him.
"Mate" i whispered and hugged him tightly,until i heard a vicious growl from behind me.

"MINE!!!" O_o

--------(Liza's pic on the side <3)------------

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!hi guys!! How's life treatin' ya?

Oh,well,

Vote
Comment
Share

-Roseannxoxo :)