While he looked at her amused by her expressions of starstruck, bewilderment and confusion.

" Are you alright Ms. Agarwal?" Sid asked her smirking when he realised that she recognized his shirt.

" Huh?.....umm yeah." She said unsure.

He got up from his seat and stood in front of her giving her the full view of his shirt which is looking great on him. She gulped the lump formed in her throat looking at him and his shirt.

She couldn't handle anymore. She is not able to breathe also as the past memories are clouding her brain making her vision blur with tears. She closed her eyes tightly breathing heavily and looked at him blankly.

" Sir, I need to organize the meeting for you to attend which is in an hour, so please excuse me." She said and left from there quickly.

She ran into the washroom closing  the door behind and leaned on to the door closing her eyes.

Why is he doing this?

What is he getting by doing all this?

Why is he wearing the shirt that she gave to him?

Isn't he supposed to hate me?

Or Is this the part of his hate to make me miserable?

He is making the situation more difficult than already it is.

Why God Why?

Tears rolled down her cheeks which she wiped away and prepared herself for the work.

******

" Why you called me so urgently?" Karthik asked flopping onto the seat in front of Siddharth.

" Nothing happened." Sid said disappointed.

" What?" He frowned.

" You said to wear the shirt that she gave me and then said that she will react to it which may give away her feelings." Sid said glaring at him.

" Yeah." He shrugged.

" But she didn't. She just looked blankly at me and the shirt then informed me about the meeting and stormed away from here." Sid explained defeatedly.

" Oh."

" Oh? You only have that to say." Sid asked in rage.

" Then what am I supposed to say? I thought it would work but I didn't know that she is that hard to crack." Karthik exclaimed.

" So what now?" Sid asked sighing.

" Don't worry I have some other plan also." Karthik says to him proudly.

" Which is?" Sid raised his brows.

" First, Call her here." He ordered.

" Then?"

" I will trip her." Karthik said.

" I will kill you." Sid growled.

" Calm down Sid, there isn't any other way!" Karthik argued.

" But I can't just let you to make her fall." Sid hissed at him.

" Do you have any better idea?" He asked annoyed.

" Just think of something else!" Sid said frustrated.

" We can't neither go and ask her to show her the locket nor take it out and look at it for ourselves.....so this is the only option we have." Karthik made his point.